SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    May Almighty God Bless The United States Of America
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

May Almighty God Bless The United States Of America Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Amen. Thanks Para.

Posts: 1359 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rtquig
posted Hide Post
Amen.

Living the Dream

Posts: 4011 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
Amen.

Thank you sir.

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
God bless.

Posts: 5691 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
I for one will never forget.
Amen, thanks Para.

Posts: 1540 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Never Forget!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank You Sir! The words of your opening post are words that ring in my heart and mind. VI

Posts: 646 | Registered: July 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That is my spot.
posted Hide Post
Amen.

I checked in on a good friend of mine who was a first responder that day. He is dying and the most wonderful soul. He asked me today to keep remembering even when the cancers have killed him.
Will do.

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

Posts: 2110 | Location: Rural Tallahassee, FL | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doubtful...
Picture of TomS
posted Hide Post
Thank you

Best regards,

Tom

I have no comment at this time.

Posts: 3108 | Location: Coker Creek,TN | Registered: April 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bald Headed Squirrel Hunter
Picture of Angus the Kid
posted Hide Post
Thanks Para.

Yes, for some reason today is tugging on my heart more than 9/11 of the past few years.

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss"

Posts: 6141 | Location: In the tent, in Houston, in Texas | Registered: October 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My flag is waving proudly.....I live in the greatest Country in the World!!!

Posts: 6601 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Let's roll.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ukhayes
posted Hide Post
Thank you sir for honoring this day.

Posts: 496 | Location: White House,TN | Registered: May 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Fox News this morning showed a segment showing videos from that fateful day in an accurate timeline and that brought back all of the pain and emotions I went through at the time. I'll admit that I teared up. I will never, ever forget that day and the sacrifice that so many Americans have given since then.

Thanks Para for your tribute. It's much appreciated.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
It's good to remember these things, if we forget to do so we assist in extinguishing or reducing the significance the event for future generations.

Pearl Harbor was a big event like this and for decades Dec 7th was a big reminder, it's waned as the survivors from that era have gone...

Today's schools pass over those events as moments in time not giving full credence to the severity of the situation surrounding them...

It's good to have a gut punch from time to time... Makes one appreciate life, the sacrifices of others and that evil exists.

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
Amen and thank you!

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
Thanks boss. Righteous tribute.

Posts: 1779 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lucky to be Irish
posted Hide Post
Amen, Para

Posts: 1770 | Location: Mason, OH | Registered: October 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I appreciate it, Para. We should never forget.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent for those that died that terrible day and all those who have died since while taking the fight to our enemies. Best regards, 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post