SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Robo call in Chinese?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Robo call in Chinese? Login/Join 
Picture of jbcummings
posted
My wife just got a robo call on her cell phone that was in Chinese or some oriental dialect.

Did we loose the trade war and they’re afraid to tell us? WTH?

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
Cummings sound chinese. Be flattered. I think they would target only rich chinese people.

I get spanish robocalls.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19646 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have had this call numerous times. Most of the time it has a NY area code. Today it was my local area code. Its quite amusing, who is their intended audience.

Posts: 5416 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
I get the Asian language robocalls at least once a week at the office.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15289 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
I get daily calls telling me I'm in danger of losing my Google Business Ad placement. They spoof the number so It's difficult to block.

I'm thinking of answering it and when they ask info about the company tell them we specialize in gender change reversals for dickless telemarkers and that I heard that the telecaller was interested in a reattachment process see if I can schedule an appointment for them....

Posts: 23403 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Pless 2

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Before I blocked it I was getting calls in Chinese that spoofed the LA consulate phone number. Something about immigration status and must to immediately pay fee or deport.

Posts: 4277 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post