SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    How to contact anyone on Gun Broker
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How to contact anyone on Gun Broker Login/Join 
Picture of Ghost-1
posted
Ok I am having trouble getting in contact with anyone from GB. I have sent an email and have been waiting for a response but have still not gotten one. Is there a number you can call and talk to someone or is it all just email traffic?

The reason I am trying to get a hold of them is that I use to have a account with them awhile back and for some reason it was closed. I went in and made another account with no problem and I was trying to update my account info and it will not let me update my email address as it keeps saying that it is already in use.

I know it is as it is linked to my old account and am I trying to either get my old account activated or get my email address off of it so I can update my new account. Any help any one can give me I appreciate.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Posts: 3235 | Location: USA | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
I looked up their address and found this phone number:

https://www.yellowpages.com/ke...broker-com-498318168

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ghost-1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 41:
I looked up their address and found this phone number:

https://www.yellowpages.com/ke...broker-com-498318168

Thanks I should tried that myself but was using the contact info on the site. I have not been there in a while and the new site set up still gets me confused.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Posts: 3235 | Location: USA | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post