SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I lost a friend to COVID suicide on Sunday
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I lost a friend to COVID suicide on Sunday Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
artie, I'm really sorry to hear about your friend. Covid has been REALLY tough for a lot of business owners.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear about your loss. Frown

My cousin also took his own life 11 days ago due to COVID related issues.

Posts: 7420 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
My condolences. April was probably the most difficult month my wife and I have had in 22 years of marriage thanks to Covid. I am very sorry your friend got so despondent this seemed like the only step. Try not to blame yourself. I’ve unfortunately been where you are (not recently due to Covid thankfully) and I know it’s hard

God speed, Terry indeed

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry for the loss of your friend.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Artie, this is awful to hear. I have actually had to talk a restaurant supply business owner out of ending his life. He worked his ass off for 20 years to have his business ended by a lock down. Peaceful thoughts going your friends family and your way. Dang Frown

Posts: 7546 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done;
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation;
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Posts: 635 | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
Picture of thomjb
posted Hide Post
So very sorry...prayers sent

Thom

"Tulta munille!"
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Certified Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
SAF Life Member

Posts: 2835 | Location: SouthWest IN | Registered: August 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
My condolences to you and his family.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
Very sorry to read about your friend. I hope his family and you can find comfort somehow.

Posts: 1218 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad Apple
of the AAP
Picture of 9mm_shooter
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry to hear about your friend, ArtieS. This is so tragic.

Posts: 7793 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: June 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I waited 10 years
for this
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear this brother, none of it will ever make sense and I am sorry for your loss.

Posts: 133 | Location: nebraska | Registered: January 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry for your loss Artie. We lost 11 employees this week due to covid layoffs. I cant imagine what they are feeling. I feel as though a shadow passed over me.

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am so very sorry for your loss. Hound dog offered some very wise words. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Silent

National suicide lifeline
1-800-273-8255

Posts: 1024 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post