SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Mongolian Metal... more from the HU
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mongolian Metal... more from the HU Login/Join 
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted
More from the HU

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Rightwire,

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Animis Opibusque Parati
posted Hide Post
This is interesting to see how they incorporated their traditional “throat singing” style into a rock band. Thanks for sharing.

"Prepared in mind and resources"

Posts: 1353 | Location: SC | Registered: October 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
I like it.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
gotta admit, my initial skepticism aside, the previous round of 'Mongolian Metal' made me a fan of the genre....the outdoor sequences were just perfect with the sound

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9854 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
I like that. I'm not sure it's metal, but then again it doesn't have to be.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post