SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Berkeley mystery
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Berkeley mystery Login/Join 
Smarter than the
average bear
posted
An obviously white woman, sitting on a corner downtown, not homeless by appearance. Two signs:
1) "Needs 20$". (Which is self-explanatory), and the mystery
2) "Increase black women".

My son had mentioned her, and today we saw her. I asked him if he ever thought about asking her how exactly one would "increase black women". He said that some things he prefers to remain a mystery.

Posts: 3424 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Best not to interact with those people. Ask me how I know.

Posts: 17059 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
Perhaps her grammar and spelling just suck. Clearly there is a black woman caught in a crease and $20 would help to get her out.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
Welcome to Berkeley. Everything not forbidden is mandatory. Smile

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's an open air mental ward. Ignoring the beggars and vagrants and crazies is a must.

Posts: 4273 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckWall
posted Hide Post
What was her weight? Maybe it was "Black women (find) a 20 in my crease"?

MAGA

Posts: 5689 | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
quote:
2) "Increase black women".

Perhaps she's anti-abortion?

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8202 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post