SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Caption this with the last text message you received
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Caption this with the last text message you received Login/Join 
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
Correction. Great Are You Lord in key of D.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of katndog
posted Hide Post
Go outside and cool off Wink

Posts: 2629 | Location: CT | Registered: October 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Get some popcorn.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
TY! see u then!

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5297 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of qcsmitty
posted Hide Post
“Man! I just rolled out of bed I didn’t sleep well last night! If I was up and ready I would def come!”

Posts: 3778 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
Hey, the network is down at main and the satellite office.

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They were louder than I’ve ever heard them before. I was watching 3 coons eat some yellow stuff that was apparently spilled. When the coyotes started those coons left real fast.

GW.

Posts: 642 | Location: Auburn, AL | Registered: August 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
Shouldn’t take too long

Posts: 4585 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ur mobile offer for 20% off 1 item in-store OR online is here!

Posts: 1179 | Location: NE Indiana  | Registered: January 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Delmag Tech
posted Hide Post
Ah, good thing you roll with a stack of hundos

Posts: 743 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: April 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don’t do text.

Posts: 1833 | Location: central Alabama | Registered: July 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 08 Cayenne
posted Hide Post
Much better. Thanks. Must have been something I ate.

Posts: 1580 | Location: Ohio | Registered: May 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Hmm, better grab a blanket.

God bless America.

Posts: 13497 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of qcsmitty
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fgwilliams1:
They were louder than I’ve ever heard them before. I was watching 3 coons eat some yellow stuff that was apparently spilled. When the coyotes started those coons left real fast.

We have a winner, folks.
Big Grin

Posts: 3778 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post