SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Caption this with the last text message you received
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Caption this with the last text message you received Login/Join 
10 November, 1775
Picture of MarinetoRN
posted Hide Post
Ha! Good 4 you!

SiGArm'd

P220ST X2, 1911 Revolution, P245, P229 RTTEQ/ST .40 X2, P226ST, Mosquito
Other weaponry not SIG

Glocks are ugly.
I don't like repeat offenders, I like dead offenders.

Posts: 2471 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: August 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
"Sorry wrong group"

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Do you know if the potty training seat is in the storage?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
Nice!!!

Posts: 3660 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
Laaaaame

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Our plane had mechanical problems and hour into the flight. We had to drop fuel and reroute... waiting for a new flight.

Posts: 7355 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you working all January??

would you like to work a private client for a few weeks??

Posts: 206 | Location: CT. | Registered: March 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shiftyvtec
posted Hide Post
I guess if you had to go during the week you could borrow my truck and trailer since your Nancy ford doesn’t have a gooseneck

Posts: 1568 | Location: Near Austin, TX | Registered: December 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Hey dad, I seafoamed your truck!

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
" ... the buses are running, heading to the orifice; life is like toilet paper; you're either on a roll or getting crap from some asshole ..."

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of parrotdog
posted Hide Post
I have no plans today or tomorrow

Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store not a government agency

Posts: 543 | Location: Tacoma WA | Registered: March 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
I like Baileys Irish Cream.

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prep, Confirm, Roll
posted Hide Post
I have your jacket by the way. If you ever want to see it alive again, deliver $500 in ones in a black, unmarked duffle bag, behind the bench at Fenway Park.

(Dead serious this is the last message I recieved Big Grin )

NRA Certified instructor,
and Range Safety officer

OpSpec Training http://opspectraining.com
Grayguns - http://grayguns.com

Posts: 3172 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
"Call phone tree if you are feeling lonely. Either Mattie, Ogress or Estelle will answer. Warning-have life insurance policy handy as the threat of suicide high. Do not-repeat do not-get into a poltical discussion with Ogress. She is a world traveler and knows her poltics. She is also the only person alive that knows where the Ukraine is."

(One buddy of mine and I have a running, satirical series of texts that now spans literally years, poking fun at certain mutual acquaintances. This was the most recent message in my phone. Hey...you asked for it!) Smile

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6693 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Actual last message...

Lol!!! Man I would have loved to see that. Maybe you should get one for mom! I bet you could do that every day and every day she would laugh like it was the first time!

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4129 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
"Grace has gone to her reward".

Posts: 26904 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year!! I just finished my potato soup for lunch. Party on!

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2067 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
Same to you guys!

Posts: 6390 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To Do What is
Right and Just
posted Hide Post
Not making this up, but my last text, "dick bag."

Posts: 2439 | Location: Usually Somewhere | Registered: July 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
"We just got back from church"

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post