SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    It was kind of windy outside...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It was kind of windy outside... Login/Join 
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted
https://gfycat.com/LavishWealthyAfricanwildcat

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31419 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doubtful...
Picture of TomS
posted Hide Post
Where was this?

Best regards,

Tom

I have no comment at this time.

Posts: 3108 | Location: Coker Creek,TN | Registered: April 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
I suppose it's more funny to watch those things spray poo water all over the crowd than it is to be somebody in the crowd being sprayed.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15694 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Turdnado 2018! That was unreal. Glad no one was in the crappers when they took off.

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.

Posts: 1106 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: April 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A breezy day near I-40 in Arizona?

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
Oh, crap! What a shit storm!

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19583 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Microburst

Reminds me of The Wizard of Oz

Posts: 107260 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shitter's not full anymore!

Posts: 2466 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just Hanging Around
posted Hide Post
That'd be the drizzling shits.

Posts: 3220 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
ive never laughed so hard. Man that would suck but dang is it funny. Hopefully no one was hurt. Wondering why the folks there holding up the kid didn't just lay down.

I think it was the shitter spray that got me. Also hope no one was in there yeesh

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
Are we still in Kansas Todo?

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
Damn, I hope that wasn't somebody's wedding!

Posts: 7244 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by George43:
Are we still in Kansas Todo Turdo?

FIFY

Reminds me that Skeeter Skelton used to talk about it being "too windy to haul rocks!"

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9127 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
IT really hit the fan.

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Poopnado!

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I think cousin Eddy has a line somewhere in that clip...

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
I always wanted triplets.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Talk about a shitty day.

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
An ill wind.

Posts: 4756 | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
Dr. Poo in the Turdis

Posts: 5197 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post