SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Explain Your Handle
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Explain Your Handle Login/Join 
Shoots Flies
at Fifty Yards!
Picture of SuhlShooter
posted Hide Post
My avatar is a snapshot of a target that had houseflies which were splattered at 50 yards using my Suhl 150.

I like shooting my Suhl, so I am SuhlShooter.

This is what the rifle looks like. (not mine but a quick google search result)

Posts: 3028 | Location: Hit the ground running in Moultrie, GA | Registered: July 06, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
My brothers nicknamed me pakrat as a little kid due to me picking up possible useful bits and pieces off the ground (I was always tinkering with something). I liked it and have been using it for 50 years.

No more Mr. Nice Guy
Picture of cobrajet
posted Hide Post
Mines fairly obvious

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The problem with our Liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, it's that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan

Posts: 12401 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: November 20, 2012Report This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
Spinzone Fishing Team

Tales Spun Here

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3849 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Report This Post
Picture of m1009
posted Hide Post
M1009, a military truck we owned and drove around for a while, kind of easy to remember. Fond memories of that time in our lives, young and energetic, lol.

Posts: 1126 | Registered: September 27, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
BADBUBBA was my dogs name I borrowed it from him

Posts: 83 | Location: Waco Texas | Registered: April 01, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Dual paths to my handle. My dad was well known in our small Louisiana town. I loved being with my dad and did everything I could to be with him in his business, service stations and mechanic shops. Most people did not know my dad's given name, only his business name "Tee" the owner of Tee's Texaco service stations. As a result many folks just referred to me as "Tee's boy" which over time was reduced to "T-Boy". This worked really well because the nickname "T-Boy" is common in Acadian families. Of course, I am of Acadian and French Creole heritage so...it just works. I also use this as my Cowboy Action alias in SASS competitions.

T-Boy

Posts: 499 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: September 19, 2005Report This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cobrajet:
Mines fairly obvious

Cobrajet Torino or Ranchero?

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Report This Post