SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Went To The County Fair This Weekend - Encountered Some Democrats
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Went To The County Fair This Weekend - Encountered Some Democrats Login/Join 
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted
Looked like they were planning something, so I didn't interrupt.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15712 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Unrelated to the political slam, are those sheep being kept warm, dry, or what?

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
You sure don't want to be the black sheep in that family!

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
sheep in sheep's clothing.

Posts: 11377 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:

They are show sheep, so the blanket and hood keeps them clean between showings.

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
so the blanket and hood keeps them clean between showings.

Ever tried to get a stain out of wool? Big Grin

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15712 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Simple answer is that like all democrats these sheep are Snowflakes and have to have protection from any actual "weather" they may encounter.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5643 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Them Demonrats are so racist that even their sheep are in the Klan.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23212 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
Well, this thread has taken a turn for the worsted.

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by striker1:
Well, this thread has taken a turn for the worsted.

No reason to lambaste anyone over it.

Posts: 2456 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
quote:
so the blanket and hood keeps them clean between showings.

Ever tried to get a stain out of wool? Big Grin

Send it to the dry cleaners. No problem.

My dad got a call from the cops one night that some idiot had his sheep in a dryer at the laundromat.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got a laugh out of that. Thanks.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was expecting a picture of a different animal, like a weasel or something.

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
Sheep lie, they are well known liars !!!

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
My dad got a call from the cops one night that some idiot had his sheep in a dryer at the laundromat.

Is there more to the story, or has it been lost to time? There has to be more. Today it would be all over social media. PETA would have weighed in, the cops would have been interviewed. Probably a top story on Facebook.

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mttaylor1066
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OMCHamlin:
quote:
Originally posted by striker1:
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:

They are show sheep, so the blanket and hood keeps them clean between showings.

So if you have a show sheep that stops performing, then later recovers and starts doing well, is it a Show Sheep Redemption?

I'm sorry...

Now that is some creative thinking!

Company, villainous company hath been the spoil of me.

Posts: 1598 | Location: Stamford, CT | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
One could say those are dyed in the wool democrats.

Posts: 4127 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
quote:

Is there more to the story, or has it been lost to time? There has to be more. Today it would be all over social media. PETA would have weighed in, the cops would have been interviewed. Probably a top story on Facebook.

It's all the story I heard.

There are other stories. One night, the cops woke him up to tell him an idiot was in the dryer. Different idiot, I believe.

He got dressed and went down to the laundromat. This guy was in the dryer, going round and round. "leave me alone," the man insisted. "I'm going to the moon."

The cops changed his destination to wherever they took the disturbed folk around there.

Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
County fair or Klan meeting? Roll Eyes

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nighthawk:
Sheep lie, they are well known liars !!!

Not all sheep are Democrats, but all Democrats are liars!