SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Conspiracy theorists, here is my rare gift to you
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Conspiracy theorists, here is my rare gift to you Login/Join 
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Telling that the #SethRich story gained traction as soon as Comey was fired. Comey has been covering for the Clintons since 1996.

James Comey, 1996: "It is not appropriate to bring charges against Bill Clinton."
James Comey, 2016: "It is not appropriate to bring charges against Hillary Clinton."

Now that he's out of government, it will be interesting to see if any indictments start coming down.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23943 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark_a:
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Well that Muddies the Waters up a bit...

I think that is the biggest groaner I've ever read...

low hanging fruit.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Russian Embassy Implicates Hillary In Tweet Asking: "Who Killed Seth Rich?"

Earlier this week, Fox News dropped a bombshell report officially confirming, via anonymous FBI sources, what many had suspected for quite some time, that murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich was the WikiLeaks source for leaks which proved that the DNC was intentially undermining the campaign of Bernie Sanders. In addition to exposing the utter corruption of the DNC, the leaks cost Debbie Wasserman Shcultz her job as Chairwoman.

At the time, we mockingly wondered why the mainstream media seemingly overlooked a huge new development in a highly suspicious unsolved murder case.

Finally, we find it 'shocking' that while the New York Times, Washington Post, CNN, etc are all too eager to regurgitate each others anonymously sourced stories that are critical of Trump, not a single one of them had a single reference of this Fox News bombshell on their website at the time this article was published.

Turns out we weren't alone, as the Russian Embassy in the U.K. just sent out the following tweet:

"#WikiLeaks informer Seth Rich murdered in US but MSM was so busy accusing Russian hackers to take notice."

We're currently waiting for Wapo to confirm that Trump actually insisted the Russians send this tweet.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/...who-killed-seth-rich

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 23943 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Can I pick a conspiracy or can I pick a conspiracy? Wink

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
I guess I believe in the iceberg principle here. The corruption we see above the water attracts the attention, but it is the corruption below the water we never see that does the damage.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
You have titanic insight.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Fox News host Sean Hannity said that he would stop talking about the Seth Rich conspiracy theory in deference to the Rich family's wishes.

Fox News host Sean Hannity addressed the controversy and public furor over his coverage of the Seth Rich conspiracy theory and announced that he would be changing how he treats the story in light of the Rich family’s wishes. He made the comments at the beginning of his TV show Tuesday night.

“The unsolved murder of former DNC staffer Seth Rich continues to get a huge amount of attention,” Hannity began. “Now I want to say something. I totally completely understand how upset, how hard this is on the family, especially over the recent coverage of Seth’s death.”

“Now, I have been communicating with them,” he continued, “I got a very heartfelt note, I also sent them a heartfelt note back. I reached out personally to Seth’s brother, Aaron. I expressed my condolence out over how hard, how difficult this has been for him and his family. And as I told Aaron, my heart, my soul, my prayers, everything, goes out to them in this very difficult time. I’m a father. I know, I personally, I don’t think I’d ever recover from losing a child, or a brother. I honestly don’t think I would. I cannot imagine the pain that they are in.”

“And as a father when I saw the video of the parents online saying they want answers,” he added, “and I know the brother Aaron started a GoFundMe page. It truly pained me. However, out of respect for the family’s wishes, for now, I am not discussing this matter at this time.”

“Now let me, let me explain this,” Hannity continued. “There are so many issues here, not the least of which is the Democratic push of their Russia narrative, collusion, Trump, Russia narrative, Trump, Russia narrative. There’s something clearly happening here. The destroy-Trump media, the Democrats, they have been pushing Russian tinfoil hat conspiracy theory with zero evidence.”

The Fox host then used as evidence a portion of former CIA Director John Brennan’s testimony before the House Intelligence Committee on Tuesday. Brennan the committee:

I encountered and am aware of information and intelligence that revealed contacts and interactions between Russian officials and U.S. persons involved in the Trump campaign that I was concerned about because of known Russian efforts to suborn such individuals, and it raised questions in my mind, again, whether or not the Russians were able to gain the cooperation of those individuals.

I don’t know whether or not such collusion, that’s your term, such collusion existed, I don’t know. But I know that there was a sufficient basis of information and intelligence that required further investigation by the bureau to determine whether or not U.S. persons were actively conspiring, colluding, with Russian officials.

Hannity went on to show more clips of Democrats and other officials admitting they had not seen evidence proving Russian collusion with the Trump campaign.

“I want to say this to you,” he continued, “my loyal audience, which is very important. Please do not interpret what I’m saying tonight to mean anything. Don’t read into this.”

“I promise you I am not doing, going to stop doing my job,” Hannity added. “To the extent of my ability, I am not going to stop trying to find the truth. That’s what we do here every single day. That effort is not stopping in any way, shape, matter, or form. I am continuing the work that I promised to do every day for you and at the proper time we shall continue and talk a lot more.”

“As for my job here at the Fox News channel,” he explained, “there is an effort now about to silence to me. Media Matters is attacking my, my advertising base. That is what we have called on this program liberal fascism, attack, boycott, all in an effort to silence conservatives.”

“I serve at the pleasure of the Fox News channel, and I am here to do my job every night,” he concluded, “I’m under contract, as long as they seem to want me.”

The Rich family sent Hannity a letter Tuesday asking that he stop discussing the conspiracy theory that Hillary Clinton had ordered their son to be murdered in order to keep him from leaking more private emails to WikiLeaks. Fox News also retracted their reporting on the story, saying it was not up to their editorial standards.

Hannity was very defiant on his radio show Tuesday, yelling firmly, “I retracted nothing!” and continued his tirade on his Twitter account.

Sean Hannity‏ Verified account @seanhannity

IMPORTANT! Mediamatters is trying to silence me, get me fired, pressure my advertising on radio & TV. Liberal Fascism. I need your help!!

But he appeared to change his tune Tuesday evening, saying that he would no longer speak about the case, for now.

-rduckwor

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Via Kim.com:

I KNOW THAT SETH RICH WAS INVOLVED IN THE DNC LEAK.

I know this because in late 2014 a person contacted me about helping me to start a branch of the Internet Party in the United States. He called himself Panda. I now know that Panda was Seth Rich.

Panda advised me that he was working on voter analytics tools and other technologies that the Internet Party may find helpful.

I communicated with Panda on a number of topics including corruption and the influence of corporate money in politics.

“He wanted to change that from the inside.”
I was referring to what I knew when I did an interview with Bloomberg in New Zealand in May 2015. In that interview I hinted that Julian Assange and Wikileaks would release information about Hillary Clinton in the upcoming election.

The Rich family has reached out to me to ask that I be sensitive to their loss in my public comments. That request is entirely reasonable.

I have consulted with my lawyers. I accept that my full statement should be provided to the authorities and I am prepared to do that so that there can be a full investigation. My lawyers will speak with the authorities regarding the proper process.

If my evidence is required to be given in the United States I would be prepared to do so if appropriate arrangements are made. I would need a guarantee from Special Counsel Mueller, on behalf of the United States, of safe passage from New Zealand to the United States and back. In the coming days we will be communicating with the appropriate authorities to make the necessary arrangements. In the meantime, I will make no further comment.

STATEMENT FROM
KIM DOTCOM

UPDATE: Kim DotCom posted this tweet after releasing his earlier statement.
“Seth Rich Was a Hero”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.co...ta-wikileaks-emails/

-rduckwor

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
August 3, 2017
Is Rod Wheeler lying now about Seth Rich's murder? Sy Hersh seems to think so.
By Peter Barry Chowka

The day after DNC I.T. staffer Seth Rich's unsolved and suspicious murder one year ago was splashed all over the MSM, new reporting and analysis of former homicide detective Rod Wheeler's flip on the issue – which resurrected the story and brought it back to media and public attention via a lawsuit – continued to call into question Wheeler's latest spin on the story. A major development on Wednesday, August 2 was the appearance online of a seven-minute audio recording of Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative journalist Seymour Hersh sharing his insights into the unsolved killing of Rich, which he says he has investigated. Hersh's musings, laced with obscenities and the tough talk of an experienced gumshoe reporter with impeccable inside sources, gives the lie to what Wheeler is now claiming via his lawsuit against Fox News, et al.

Seth Rich.

The Hersh audio, running almost seven minutes, went viral on Wednesday, August 2 and is now posted all over the internet, most often on YouTube. One posting of it by BigLeaguePolitics.com displays a published date of July 11, 2017. Whenever it first appeared, according to BigLeaguePolitics's analysis of the recording:

Seymour Hersh confirms that Seth Rich had contacted WikiLeaks with sample emails from the leak [which, Hersh alleges, Rich pulled off from inside the DNC and not the Russians via a hack]. Hersh cites an FBI document as proof for his claim [about Rich's contacts with WikiLeaks].

At World Net Daily on Wednesday, Alicia Powe, who has been investigating and breaking news about the Rich murder for months, devoted an entire article to the Hersh recording:

Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative journalist Seymour Hersh appears to have dropped a bombshell in audio released Tuesday – pointing out that the DNC emails obtained by WikiLeaks stopped pouring in after the mysterious murder of DNC staffer Seth Rich in 2016.

In the audio, Hersh also claims an FBI report described to him by an insider confirms that Rich, the DNC voter-expansion data director, had taken some emails to WikiLeaks and requested payment for a full trove of DNC emails during the presidential campaign.

Seymour Hersh.

Powe continues to describe the Hersh recording (emphasis added):

On the audio recording, Hersh says his information came from a source "on the inside," a "very high-level guy" who is "unbelievably accurate and careful." He said WikiLeaks was able to acquire access to a password-protected dropbox that contained the emails.

Hersh also claims the DNC invented a story alleging Russian "hacking," with help from CIA Director John Brennan, as a cover story.

While Hersh said he believes the MPD's "botched robbery" account of Rich's murder, he noted that the DNC staffer had been concerned for his safety at the time of his death.

Meanwhile, a legion of independent journalists, analysts, and new media websites weighed in on Wednesday in an attempt to evaluate this latest unexpected new spin on the previously dormant cold-case investigation of the Rich murder. Attention centered on the archival trail of recordings featuring Rod Wheeler in a series of on-camera and on-mic interviews and conversations that he gave between mid-May and his sudden apparent flip to the other side that became apparent with his lawsuit on Tuesday, August 1. Wheeler now claims he was misquoted in his comments to the press in May about his investigations into the Rich murder, although he validated, in his own words, numerous times, on camera, what he was quoted by others as saying.

Rod Wheeler appearing on the Fox News Channel, May 2017.

I linked to a number of these earlier interviews with Wheeler, both video and audio, in an article I wrote for The Hagmann Report on August 2.

Meanwhile, Ed Butowsky, one of the two individuals named in Wheeler's lawsuit (in addition to a Fox investigative reporter, the Fox News channel, and 21st Century Fox), filed in New York federal court on August 1, had this to say about the situation, according to the Washington Examiner:

Butowsky has strong ties to Fox News as an unpaid political commentator and he said Tuesday night on CNN that Wheeler, a paid Fox News contributor, is motivated by money.

Rod Wheeler is "broke" and simply "trying to get money."

"Rod Wheeler was always looking for a job because he has no money," Butowsky said. "And by the way, this lawsuit is all about Rod Wheeler trying to get money because he messed up."

To describe this evolving story as a can of worms or a Pandora's box is an understatement. So many of the interested parties in the Seth Rich murder – including Democrat politicians at the highest levels – have maximum agendas at play, and it is impossible to predict where this story will wind up.

What should be kept in mind now on August 3, 2017 is that these latest developments in the story that broke two days ago on Tuesday morning should not be seen in a vacuum or in isolation. Rather, they should be seen as pieces of a larger puzzle involving efforts to undermine the legitimacy of the Fox News Channel and ultimately the viability of the presidency of Donald J. Trump. The Fox News Channel (FNC) emerged as a target in the early reporting on Wheeler's lawsuit by the MSM on Tuesday because it was FNC alone, last May, that reported Wheeler's claims about the Rich case. It was also Fox News, alone among the major media, that seemed to be interested in the Seth Rich case at all. FNC and its prominent prime-time host Sean Hannity (who interviewed Wheeler on May 16) therefore were sitting ducks for the MSM when Wheeler's lawsuit was first reported – making as it also did wild and incredible accusations claiming that Fox News conspired with President Donald Trump last May to concoct a false narrative and plant fake news about the Seth Rich case.

This latest news in the case of Seth Rich’s unsolved murder couldn’t be more bizarre – or potentially more interesting and revealing. Stay tuned for further developments.

http://www.americanthinker.com...eem_to_think_so.html

-rduckwor

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Contradictions In Seth Rich Murder Continue To Challenge Hacking Narrative

As rumors swirl that Special Counsel Robert Mueller is preparing a case against Russians who are alleged to have hacked Democrats during the 2016 election - a conclusion based solely on the analysis of cybersecurity firm Crowdstrike, a Friday op-ed in the Washington Times by retired U.S. Navy admiral James A. Lyons, Jr. asks a simple, yet monumentally significant question: Why haven't Congressional Investigators or Special Counsel Robert Mueller addressed the murder of DNC staffer Seth Rich - who multiple people have claimed was Wikileaks' source of emails leaked during the 2016 U.S. presidential election?

https://www.zerohedge.com/news...ge-hacking-narrative

FBI Agent Kills Wife, Self In "Murder-Suicide"

In a shocking news story that's rattled the federal law enforcement community, an FBI agent living in suburban Maryland stabbed and killed his estranged wife before shooting, and killing, himself in what police are investigating as a grisly murder-suicide.

According to Anne Arundel County police, the two were expected back in divorce court on the day of the murder, per the Capital Gazette.

County Officers who were called to the scene discovered the bodies of Donna Fisher, 54, of Crownsville and FBI Special Agent David Raynor, 52, of Annapolis, outside the home the two once shared on the 500 block of Arundel Boulevard in Crownsville, Maryland.

Upon arriving at the home, officers found a man and a woman outside a home who’d both been stabbed, the department said, adding that the man also had what looked to be a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

FBI spokesman Dave Fitz said Raynor had been a special agent with the bureau since 1996 and had been stationed at the Baltimore field office since 2003. He declined to comment on what Raynor's duties were. Police refused to provide the Capital Gazette with any more information about the nature of the dispute between the two. A neighbor told the press that the former couple had two children. County records show child support was one of the issues in the case.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news...-self-murder-suicide

Imagine how hard it would be to stab oneself in a vital area.... After he botched stabbing himself several times he supposedly takes out his service weapon and shoots himself? This is beyond what the best crime novelists could conjure.

Or.... Is there a link to the Clintons?

March 8, 2018

FBI Agent Investigating Hillary Clinton Links To Slain Baltimore Detective Suicided

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

An interesting Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) report circulating in the Kremlin today states that FBI Special Agent David Raynor was suicided yesterday while he was investigating why former US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton met this past June (2017) with Baltimore Police Department Detective Sean Suiter—who was a member of the wildly corrupt Baltimore police unit called the Gun Trace Task Force linked to the “Operation Fast and Furious” gun scandal covered up the Obama regime—but with Detective Suiter being murdered with his own gun on 15 November (2017) the day before he was due to testify before a US Federal Grand Jury.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/c...forum.cgi?read=95031

-rduckwor

The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
There are no coincidences in a homicide investigation. But......that would only be true if a REAL INVESTIGATION was actually taking place.

I see no indications that there is a serious investigation into Seth Rich being murdered. And no mention of the FBI vehicle being broken into and a Glock 22 stolen the day Rich was murdered - shot twice with a .40 IIRC.

In keeping with the conspiracy theory aspect of this thread, lets add the two dead FBI agents and the one dead soon to be ex-wife to the list of folks the Hildabeast has suicided. Wink Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
I posted that ADM Lyons story a few days ago.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...900055834#5900055834

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post