SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Who Leaked Clinton Lynch Tarmac Meeting Info & Saved Us from Hillary Presidency?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who Leaked Clinton Lynch Tarmac Meeting Info & Saved Us from Hillary Presidency? Login/Join 
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
It worked. BJ asked her not to indict Chelsea’s baby's grandmother.

Why would Clinton be playing golf in Phoenix on June 27? Doesn’t he know how hot it is there that time of year? 110 or so probably.

He just told Hillary he was playing golf. Smile

Posts: 9499 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:
video'd the hag being thrown into her van like a sack of fertilizer

Maybe in the future we should correct that to say "Like a sack of manure". Just to clean it up for accuracy purposes.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18388 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dusty3030:

It’s all ball bearings these days.

Posts: 5082 | Location: Alaska | Registered: June 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Well don't forget the 3-in-1 oil, gauze pads and Quaker State.....

To the point of the thread, if ANYONE in this WORLD thinks that Lynch and Billy Jefferson were "talking about the grandkids", I gotta bridge to sell them...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

To the point of the thread, if ANYONE in this WORLD thinks that Lynch and Billy Jefferson were "talking about the grandkids", I gotta bridge to sell them...

Incase anyone wonders why Bill Clinton is a disbarred lawyer, this should clear things up. Even if this was all Bill's doing and she didn't know he was there, Lynch should have immediately told him to leave.

This is like a member of a defense team meeting privately with the judge during a trial.

Posts: 9499 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 220-9er:
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Incase anyone wonders why Bill Clinton is a disbarred lawyer, this should clear things up. Even if this was all Bill's doing and she didn't know he was there, Lynch should have immediately told him to leave.

This is like a member of a defense team meeting privately with the judge during a trial.

I see no reason to disbelieve the version that Bill took advantage of what was an unscheduled opportunity to remind Lynch that she was where she was because of him, and that simple gratitude obliged benefit of doubt, words to that effect.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 220-9er:
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
It worked. BJ asked her not to indict Chelsea’s baby's grandmother.

Why would Clinton be playing golf in Phoenix on June 27? Doesn’t he know how hot it is there that time of year? 110 or so probably.

He just told Hillary he was playing golf. Smile

I think he just said he was trying get in a couple of holes. Everyone assumed what they wanted.

Posts: 8618 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And the MSM wonks didn't bother to investgate the whole thing much either. Had it been a Republican they'd be on it 24/7 for weeks.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post