SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Who Leaked Clinton Lynch Tarmac Meeting Info & Saved Us from Hillary Presidency?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who Leaked Clinton Lynch Tarmac Meeting Info & Saved Us from Hillary Presidency? Login/Join 
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted
Nobody was identified as the leaker that tipped off a reporter about the tarmac meeting even after the FBI started looking.
seems surprising that this was even published by Newsweek and other MSM but not much more has been made of the activity to identify and punish the culprit (maybe hero would be a better description).

Without that news report it's likely we wouldn't have ever know and Lynch herself would have had that press briefing announcing Hillary's innocence and no later reopening of the investigation, possibly changing the election.

http://www.newsweek.com/lorett...details-comey-749995

Posts: 9510 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don’t know and really don’t care for a name, I just would like to thank him/her for that service to our country.

Posts: 1833 | Location: central Alabama | Registered: July 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3718 | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ball bearings......

Posts: 1803 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: June 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
Supposedly Mike Rogers has the call that was made during that meeting.

So I read at one point.

It'd be awfully nice if the default was that this stuff was automatically public information, instead of needing to FOIA every little thing.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9157 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
"Liddy, names Gordon Liddy"

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
I seem to recall it was a FBO guy friends with the local reporter who mentioned it.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
I seem to recall it was a FBO guy friends with the local reporter who mentioned it.

A year after, the FBI was still trying to figure it out. The latest reports I found were dated December 2017 and they were still looking or at least, not talking.

Posts: 9510 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lol, hilarious that a commoner outted their asses.

Whoever it is, good on 'em.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://www.newsweek.com/lorett...details-comey-749995

from Dec 2017

On July 2, a person whose name is redacted in the FBI release wrote to a bureau employee

The employee, whose name is also redacted, responded, “I agree with your assessment about the source, which in reading the article, I believe was one of the local PD officer [sic] assisting with one of the two motorcade [sic] there on the Tarmac. Either way, they should have never offered any type of opinion or details of what did or didn’t happen, as this is the most principle and basic tenant of executive protection.”

The FBI employee added, “Unfortunately, this article is a breach in security protocol and I am addressing it with the Phoenix division to make certain that they pursuit [sic] this and identify the source of the breach.”

The next day, an undisclosed FBI employee, presumably the same person from the earlier email, wrote to several colleagues, “I believe that the source quoted in this article is one of the local Phoenix LEO’s. Needless to say that I have contacted the Phoenix office and will contact the local’s [sic] who assisted in an attempt to stem further damage.”

An FBI employee responded, “This article is infuriating.” Another FBI person wrote in response, “You think there will be a need for non-disclosure agreements in the future?” A colleague wrote back, “That might not be a bad idea, given the circumstances.” All of their names are redacted.

Another FBI employee whose name is redacted responded to the email about the article, “We need to find that guy and bring him or her before a supervisor.” A colleague responded, “I’m trying to find out thru [sic] the PX STL. Hopefully, we will find out and at the very minimum, make sure he never works on any detail.”

more FBI people impersonating Keystone cops

Posts: 19574 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post
I'm fairly sure her blatant corruption during the democratic primaries and betrayal of her own party is what cost her the presidency. I'd put money that Bernie would be our president right now if she hadn't pulled that shit.

Posts: 10202 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
This person is a national hero!

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:

Yeah, this person and the random serf that video'd the hag being thrown into her van like a sack of fertilizer at the 9/11 ceremony are heroes.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21845 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I believe that the video of Clinton crossing the tarmac to Lynch's plane was a local ABC cameraman that was there for something else. It's hard to call a video a liar. Smile

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:

Yeah, this person and the random serf that video'd the hag being thrown into her van like a sack of fertilizer at the 9/11 ceremony are heroes.
Oh yeah, that was great stuff.

posted Hide Post
dusty3030 - you made my week. Yup, had to be Fletch. Brilliant! ROFLMAO

BTW - surveillance can work both ways. The state watches us and we watch the state (as best as we can).

-.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.-
It only stands to reason that where there's sacrifice, there's someone collecting the sacrificial offerings. Where there's service, there is someone being served. The man who speaks to you of sacrifice is speaking of slaves and masters, and intends to be the master.

Ayn Rand

"He gains votes ever and anew by taking money from everybody and giving it to a few, while explaining that every penny was extracted from the few to be giving to the many."

Ogden Nash from his poem - The Politician

Posts: 1687 | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:
I believe that the video of Clinton crossing the tarmac to Lynch's plane was a local ABC cameraman that was there for something else. It's hard to call a video a liar. Smile

Jim

Phoenix Airport security. Link

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:

Jim

Phoenix Airport security. Link

Okay, I see it was obtained by ABC. Someone on Fox thought it was shot by ABC and that is how I heard it. That was around 2 years ago I think.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
I recall this. What I thought was that a guy working at the FBO refueling airplanes had a buddy reporter and gave him a head’s up.

That may be this guy.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/...-order-to-bystanders

quote:
The meeting between Attorney General Loretta Lynch and former President Bill Clinton might not have been known if not for a local reporter who received a tip about it.

Christopher Sign, morning anchor at ABC15 in Phoenix, joined Bill O'Reilly to go over his bombshell report.

Sign explained that he received a tip from a "trusted source" about the meeting and then met with management at the station.

"Naturally my jaw dropped," he recalled.

The meeting took place on a private tarmac at Phoenix's Sky Harbor International Airport, near where private aircraft take off and land.

Sign said that a second source confirmed the information and they then asked Lynch about it at a news conference Wednesday.

Lynch maintained that she did not discuss the investigation into Hillary Clinton's private email server or any other "cases" and that the former president didn't bring it up.

Before leaving the city, Mr. Clinton apparently waited at the airport Monday night for Lynch to arrive, then boarded her plane for a 30-minute conversation.

"The FBI there on the tarmac instructed everybody: no photos, no pictures, no cell phones," Sign explained.

O'Reilly praised Sign and his station for doing excellent work to break the story.

The attorney general spoke Friday about the meeting, saying she will accept whatever recommendation is made regarding potential charges against Mrs. Clinton in the email case.

Link

I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
It worked. BJ asked her not to indict Chelsea’s baby's grandmother.

Why would Clinton be playing golf in Phoenix on June 27? Doesn’t he know how hot it is there that time of year? 110 or so probably.