SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Military appreciation with a P228 Karma ---> *** WINNER = Yellow Jacket ***
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Military appreciation with a P228 Karma ---> *** WINNER = Yellow Jacket *** Login/Join 
Would you like
a sandwich?
Picture of Dreamerx4
posted Hide Post
Thank you again for your incredible generosity.

I was in the USAF from 90-97, the the AK ANG from 97-2000.

Posts: 1044 | Location: Virginia | Registered: October 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Awesome, thanks for the chance.

My Marine brother and myself, at boot graduation, Tank Hill, Ft. Jackson 1987

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow Jacket:
Please include me in your generous karma.

USAF Vietnam vet.

^^^^^ *** WINNER ***. Congratulations! I'll get in touch later.
Thank you all.

Q

Posts: 26324 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Great Karma Q. Yellow Jacket congrats on your 228.

Posts: 2873 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
Way to go Yellow Jacket! Congrats

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6961 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Congrats Yellow Jacket. And again, Q, thanks for both your generosity and support of the military. Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16179 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fusternc
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Yellow Jacket! Amazing generosity Q!

Posts: 1373 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, Yellow Jacket! And thanks, again, Q, for your military appreciation karmas!

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Congrats Yellow Jacket! Thanks once again for the exciting karma, 12131!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1680 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Congrats Yellow Jacket!

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8008 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to Yellowjacket!

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1929 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the opportunity and congrats to the winner!

Posts: 3043 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Great Karma, thanks for extending this opportunity 12131.

Congratulations Yellow Jacket.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Congrats Yellow Jacket and thank you 12131 for your amazing generosity and indispensable knowledge of all things Sig

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15551 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Congrats Yellow Jacket and thanks for allowing me to participate 12131.

Posts: 3445 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats Yellow Jacket! Thanks Q for the opportunity, your continuing generosity to the forum and your recognition of our Vets.

Posts: 1126 | Registered: July 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Contrats Yellow Jacket and thanks Q for your support

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BRAVO!

Posts: 17221 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Yellow Jacket
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow Jacket:
Please include me in your generous karma.

USAF Vietnam vet.

^^^^^ *** WINNER ***. Congratulations! I'll get in touch later.
Thank you all.

Q, I am amazed by your generosity!

I'm also very humbled at being the recipient of your Military Appreciation Karma.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I will treasure this gift always.

Thank you to all who have given their congratulations. Thank you to all who have given service to our country.

"Yellow Jacket" AKA Bob

God's mercy: NOT getting what we deserve!
God's grace: Getting what we DON'T deserve!

"If the enemy is in range, so are you." - Infantry Journal

Bob
P239 40 S&W
Endowment NRA
Viet Nam '69-'70

Posts: 1099 | Location: Fayette County, GA | Registered: April 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Bob, I emailed you last evening. Check your SPAM folder, if you didn't receive it. Thanks. Smile

Q

Posts: 26324 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post