SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Military appreciation with a P228 Karma ---> *** WINNER = Yellow Jacket ***
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Military appreciation with a P228 Karma ---> *** WINNER = Yellow Jacket *** Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
USAF retired MSgt. Thanks for the opportunity!

Posts: 39 | Location: SOKY | Registered: March 09, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’d appreciate a shot at a 228. Aviation Machinist Mate 3Rd. Reporting for a Sig 228. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 507 | Registered: February 14, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance to enter your wonderful Karma.

USAF-65-69.

Posts: 1616 | Location: Simpsonville SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing a thing or two
about a thing or two
Picture of hray
posted Hide Post
USN 89-93. Thanks for the chance.

P226 NSWG
P220 W. German
P239 SAS gen2
P6 1980 W. German
P228 Nickel
P365XL
M400 SRP

Posts: 1137 | Location: South Miami Dade | Registered: May 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Win Forever
posted Hide Post
What a generous karma. As always, thank you. For my father, retired Army.

Posts: 689 | Location: Charlottesville, VA & Seattle, WA | Registered: May 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
I'd like to be included, please.

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
MAGA
Picture of D_Steve
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your very generous Karma.
Army '71-'73

"Let's Go Brandon"

Posts: 1536 | Location: Indiana | Registered: July 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In please

US Army w some hot dirty OIF time.

Win or lose, thank you for your constant support of all of us.

Posts: 3041 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me; my brother will be retiring from the Air Force next month!

Posts: 306 | Location: Nevada | Registered: May 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Here are two photos I took long before digital photography.
USAF, Kadena AB Okinawa, Japan

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
Please add me in, I was USAF EOD in the early 90’s. My dad was an Army drill instructor in the late 60’s.

Posts: 4077 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Served 1987-1991.

While with the 2/11 ACR me and another trooper were able to attend sharpshooter/force protection training with the W German army. This is from a very cold Jan-Feb night in a cabin up in the training area of Wildflecken.
We were shooting scoped G3's.

Germans, brought beer and steaks which were grilled in a snowstorm. I'm taking the photo so not in this one.

52D856C4-02EB-4FD0-B211-EF067B646D12

Posts: 1746 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KPSquared
posted Hide Post
I was in the Army and retired in 2017. Below is a picture of me on a glacier in Alaska during Northern Warfare School in 1987.

Saudi Arabia 1990.

Thanks,
KPSquared

Posts: 805 | Location: Ft. Knox, KY | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
US ARMY 1968-1977 ..... WIFE also active duty 8 1/2 yrs service......drop both our chances in the hat,,,new member here,,THANK YOU,,

Posts: 1954 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
Please include me. My son and I both served in the Marines.

" The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State" Art 1 Sec 32 Indiana State Constitution

YAT-YAS

Posts: 3685 | Location: Northwest, In | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted Hide Post
US Army here, '96-03, thanks for a chance.

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4354 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Enter me, please.

US Army 2009-present.

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of submoa
posted Hide Post
Another generous karma 12131, please include me...I/we qualify:

USN MM/SS/DV Submarines/Diver '69-'73
US/New World family going back to:
Pequot War: Paternal GGma side CT Militia

Posts: 1273 | Location: South Florida, A Third World Country with Modern Conveniences | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well it’s the Marine Corps Birthday today. My son and I are both Marines. Please include me. Thanks

Posts: 362 | Location: Mansfield, TX | Registered: April 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Yellow Jacket
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your generous karma.

USAF Vietnam vet.

God's mercy: NOT getting what we deserve!
God's grace: Getting what we DON'T deserve!

"If the enemy is in range, so are you." - Infantry Journal

Bob
P239 40 S&W
Endowment NRA
Viet Nam '69-'70

Posts: 1099 | Location: Fayette County, GA | Registered: April 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post