SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Military appreciation with a P228 Karma ---> *** WINNER = Yellow Jacket ***
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Military appreciation with a P228 Karma ---> *** WINNER = Yellow Jacket *** Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this most generous karma.

USMC FMF 1971-75.
One of the last to go through and receive a sseven digit Service Number. Which I still remember, believe it or not.

Posts: 358 | Registered: March 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
3° that never cooled
Picture of rock185
posted Hide Post
Please include me Q. Our family has had service members back to, and including, the Revolutionary War. This would include my Dad, my brother and me.

NRA Life

Posts: 1564 | Location: Under the Tonto Rim | Registered: August 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me as well. USAF 77-97. I’m a long term admirer of sig - recently moved over from Glock.

Bill

Posts: 66 | Registered: March 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
I'd like a shot at this most awesome Karma. Thanks!

Dad - Retired USAF CMSGT
Me - USAF-MIANG 1979 - 1984, USNR-R 1988 - 1993
Son - US Army Retired

Posts: 4018 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Please add me too. I was Army Infantry and have the VA hearing aids to prove it. My daddy and other family were WWII Vets and Great Grandpa Civil War (Southern side)
Thanks Q

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome! Thanks for your generosity!

US Army MP 1985-1988, European command, Bavaria.

Worked hand in hand with the local Polizei, who carried Walther P5’s, made in Ulm. I was stationed in Neu Ulm, which was built after Ulm was leveled in WWII due to the Walther Arms factory being there, among others.

Toured that factory a couple times, the test fire guys liked me cause I can speak German. Sadly, the Sig P6 was not issued near me.

Daughter just ETS herself after 6 years

Posts: 276 | Location: Pa | Registered: September 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
I'd like to be entered.

I was in the Kentucky Air National Guard. 123rd Tactical Recon Wing

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your generous karma, Thanks.

I was in the Navy.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG Forum Lurker
posted Hide Post
Thank you. USMC Enlisted 1968-1971 / Commissioned 1974-1991.

Posts: 65 | Location: Texas | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Several family members have served including my father. A few branches represented. Thank you, Q.

Posts: 691 | Registered: January 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Please count me in for a most generous karma.

My great grandpa was a WWII medic.
My grandpa's both served in Korea.
My dad served in the Coast Guard.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this most generous Karma! I am a Marine, active duty from 1988 to 1993. This is me in the right in vintage woodland cammies. My wife served in the Army (Nurse Corps) and my oldest son is a former Navy Corpsman.

large image hosting

Posts: 4453 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
rush chairman
Picture of Guy1
posted Hide Post
MSANG. Active duty AF for 11 years.

Posts: 713 | Location: MS | Registered: November 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
In for my daughter (U.S. Army,SSGT, 69th ADA BGE) who last week said "Dad, I'd like to get a SIG."

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Son of a son
of a Sailor
Picture of wxdave
posted Hide Post
Thank you once again for the opportunity. PLease count me in.

Grandfather, Coast Guard (Korea)
Grandfather, Army and Air Force (Korea and Vietnam)
Me, USN 1988-2012

--------------------------------------------
Floridian by birth, Seminole by the grace of God

Posts: 986 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: May 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Karmanator
Picture of Chance
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
If you have served or are serving, or if you have family member(s) who did/do the same, you are eligible. Thank you all for your service and sacrifices.

Winner will be picked on Veterans Day. Good luck.

Pics or stories you care to share would be appreciated.

The gun: West German P228, KE (1994) date code, triple serial numbered, original and in excellent condition. It comes complete with the manual, test target, and 2x original 13-rd dovetailed mags, in the gray plastic SIGARMS case. If you happen to live behind enemy lines, 10-rounders will be substituted for the 13-rounders.

Thank you so much for this incredible Karma!!!

My Dad was a Marine in WWII. He served in the 6th and was awarded a bronze star for his actions at Okinawa.

Please count me in.

Posts: 3276 | Registered: December 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Please include me US Army 87-97

Posts: 5318 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me. Battalion Suppy Officer, Combat Engineer!!! Proudly served!!!!

Posts: 32 | Location: Greendale, WI | Registered: September 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in.
USCG 1997-2001

Posts: 2753 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
Awesome Karma from a true gentleman. Please do not include me. Just wanted to say thanks to all who served and those who are serving.

Posts: 3251 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post