SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    July 1 Pet med reminder
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

July 1 Pet med reminder Login/Join 
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted
For those who give their Pet meds on the first day of the month, this is your reminder, it is July 1, 2020.

Please give your Pet(s) an extra treat today, or spend a few minutes playing with them.

Remember, they count on us as much as we count on them.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tgun45
posted Hide Post
Already took care of my fur children. Thanks for the reminder.

Posts: 2049 | Registered: January 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
I literally just pulled a tick off Maggie. How did the tiny bastard know she gets her flea and tick stuff today? Mad

Posts: 10784 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Thank you, done

Posts: 5281 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
TYVM

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Thank you! I did them last night.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7047 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
The vet who treats my wife's cat is a young attractive female. She asked my wife to collect a urine sample. She is in a practice with a couple other vets, she was off yesterday when I dropped the little bottle off.

I got to the animal hospital. There was a small barrier in front of the door, the small yellow A-frame that you see in grocery stores when there is a spill, you know, the "Piso Mojado" type. It had a small STOP sign on it, with a printed sheet advising customers to remain in their vehicles and call the front desk, along with a phone number.

I am telephone-challenged (because hearing impaired) so I proceeded to the door, which was locked. I knocked, no response, so I knocked louder, using my cane the second time. A clerk came to the door, opened it, pointed at the sign with a bit of attitude, and asked me what I wanted.

Now, as those who know me personally will attest, there are times when "off the wall" stuff comes out of my mouth, especially when triggered by somebody with attitude. I handed the small bottle, enclosed in a ziplock sandwich bag along with identifying information on a Post-It, to the clerk with a friendly smile, saying "Evelyn* asked for this to be dropped off. Kind of a strange fetish if you ask me, but who am I to judge?"
*NOTE: Her name is really not "Evelyn," I changed the name to protect the innocent.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30498 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the reminder. Did mine last night.

Posts: 1562 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done, THANKS!!!!

Jim

Posts: 1344 | Location: Southern Black Hills | Registered: September 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Will wait till tomorrow since "Harley" had her yearly check up and recieved couple "booster" shots this morning. I will be a WWF RAW Tag team event. ..................... drill sgt.

Posts: 1934 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fusternc
posted Hide Post
Thanks so much!

Posts: 1373 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Sentinel.

Oh, and, ...
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
The vet who treats my wife's cat is a young attractive female. NOTE: Her name is really not "Evelyn," I changed the name to protect the innocent.

V-Tail, don't ever run for office, local, state or Federal and don't apply for a job with Fox News.

Life's been good to me so far

Posts: 15827 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:

The vet who treats my wife's cat is a young attractive female. NOTE: Her name is really not "Evelyn," I changed the name to protect the innocent.
V-Tail, don't ever run for office, local, state or Federal and don't apply for a job with Fox News.
What, I should use her real name?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30498 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
( You said, ' young,' and then compounded the infraction with ' attractive' )

Life's been good to me so far

Posts: 15827 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post