SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    How many bib overall wearers do we have?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How many bib overall wearers do we have? Login/Join 
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Woolrich overalls for hunting and such. Insulated Carhartts for winter-time work around the house/property.

I don't have any summer ones, but I may need to look into them as I suffer from Hank Hill syndrome.

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
They are very comfortable, I've been contemplating getting a couple pairs of Oshkosh bib overalls for yard work, and to wear around the house during the warmer months of the year. I wore them for a number of years working the pipelines.

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
I got maybe six or seven pairs around here. I like insulated Carhart for the winter months, the rest vary in price and brand and get worn when I am in the mood. Too damn hot in Missouri to wear anything like that in the summer.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5040 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
I feel they exentuate my figure, and flatter my shape.

Big Grin

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24115 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post