SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    DNC fires entire staff.....
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DNC fires entire staff..... Login/Join 
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2012BOSS302:
What no unemployment benefits, I thought they were the party of compassion.

You so funny.

Different rules for them vs what they want you to do.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16399 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
^^^

Then I'll get on my knees and pray;
We don't get fooled again...

(BTW, I have never forgotten your generous offering of spaghetti, one late night on a 22 hour trip... every-time I see a post from you.)

Thanks Monkey. Now I have the Who song ringing in my head.

Posts: 6314 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
Look at the bright side. Hillary has ruled the demon party with an iron cankle for 25 years. Her reign of terror has finally come to an end.

Oh, I'm all for it - I think they're doubling down on the cankle in the name of proving that they have no more cankles!

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
Every now and then, Jerry Brown actually comes out with something reasonable and truthful (he actually thinks CA single-payer HC is a dumb idea).

Stopped clock...

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Howard Dean, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Tom Perez - the tradition lives on

https://youtu.be/nFkRBOBpNts

http://dailycaller.com/2017/03...-about-people-video/

Perez claimed those people gathered and proclaimed, “Donald Trump, you don’t stand for our values… Donald Trump you didn’t win the election.”

Later in his speech, President Obama’s secretary of labor added that he doesn’t “care” if people take issue with his speech, just like how “Republicans don’t give a shit about people.”

Posts: 19574 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post