SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Dennis Hof Found Dead
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dennis Hof Found Dead Login/Join 
posted
I am shocked he lasted as long as he did
http://www.tmz.com/2018/10/16/...mar-odom/?adid=hero1

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
They're gonna have trouble closing the lid of his coffin.

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another source said he was found by Ron Jeremy who went to wake him about 11am. His name will still be on the ballot. Live PD features the Nye County Sheriff's Department. Pahrump is certainly an interesting place with the Bunny Ranch and Front Sight. Lots of trailer parks I hear.

Posts: 17234 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
He was often on the Eddie and Tracey (now Eddie and Rocky) show on WLW locally.

Sounded like an interesting character.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
So, does one bring a date to the wake?

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TXJIM:
So, does one bring a date to the wake?

Why bother, you could probably rent one there.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11765 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I'd never heard of him or the Bunny Ranch. I had to look him up.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
He had a show on HBO..

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No business like ho business

Posts: 4764 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chris Anchor
posted Hide Post
There's a man who lived the life many would if they could. I'm sure the girls will have great time sending him off. Never mind I think they already did. Most likely found with a smile on his face. Chris

Posts: 1832 | Location: Cecil Co. Maryland | Registered: January 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hof had recently celebrated his birthday with a weekend-long bash that included celebs like Ron Jeremy, Flavor Flav, Afroman and Johnny Buss. According to Hof's campaign manager, Jeremy was the one who discovered his body.

So.... any guesses on how he died partying with THAT group?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
I was thinking he probably went how I'd like to go, but man, having Ron Jeremy be the one to discover your body just ruins it.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
He died doing what he loved?

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
Another source said he was found by Ron Jeremy who went to wake him about 11am. His name will still be on the ballot. Live PD features the Nye County Sheriff's Department. Pahrump is certainly an interesting place with the Bunny Ranch and Front Sight. Lots of trailer parks I hear.

Yep, interesting part of the world. He was running for State Rep position as a Conservative Libertarian. This State needs every Conservative we can get so it will be interesting to see how it plays out. If he gets the votes they have to appoint a R.

Posts: 1962 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder76:

Or did he die doing who he loved?

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11765 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
I'd never heard of him or the Bunny Ranch. I had to look him up.

flashguy

Same here.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3968 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2000Z-71:
quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder76:

Or did he die doing who he loved?

CAUSE OF DEATH: Too many who he loved

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
We were on a motorcycle ride last year out of Las Vegas, ended up the run went through Pharump, it's out in the middle of nowhere, there are quite a few mobile homes, but they have quite the commerce area, Home Depot, etc.

We couldn't stay, had a meeting to make so we humped it out of there...

Posts: 23439 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Sheriff Joe was there to campaign for Hof and celebrate his birthday.

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post