SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Remember the 8th of November
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Remember the 8th of November Login/Join 
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
God bless the men and women who serve in our armed forces....

"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's rainin!" ( Fletcher in The Outlaw Josie Wales)

Posts: 644 | Location: Wisconsin,USA | Registered: September 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
Just "wow."

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for sharing . It will never get old.

Posts: 991 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting! I enjoyed that.

Posts: 1768 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Eternity is a long time so I hope one day to shake each of their resurrected hands with mine and thank them for their sacrifice.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29608 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think often of the men I served with that were lost in Iraq. I recite the “rouge bouquet” every veteran’s and Memorial Day to remember those who did not return. The poem is unique to the unit I deployed with the Irish fighting 69th.

Posts: 3269 | Location: Finally free in AZ! | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Thank you for posting.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8657 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
I had not seen that. Thanks for sharing.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
One of the most entertaining pairs in all of music. Thanks for posting that song. I hadn't heard it in a while.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10 November, 1775
Picture of MarinetoRN
posted Hide Post
Very Nice!

SiGArm'd

P220ST X2, 1911 Revolution, P245, P229 RTTEQ/ST .40 X2, P226ST, Mosquito
Other weaponry not SIG

Glocks are ugly.
I don't like repeat offenders, I like dead offenders.

Posts: 2471 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: August 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Thank you. I love that song.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of stu1000rr
posted Hide Post
I had never heard that song or the story. The lyrics tied with the imagery was very powerful.

Posts: 265 | Location: Southwest Georgia | Registered: February 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post