SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    New Texas law allows knives, swords in public places
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Texas law allows knives, swords in public places Login/Join 
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
Kamikaze attacks using airboats? Now that's a divine wind.

Just smiling at the irony of a redneck samurai piloting an airboat named Kamikaze. Big Grin

I should pitch that idea to Cartoon Network...that or have airsoft guy write another web-novella.

Posts: 17733 | Registered: August 12, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dresden:
Great. Crocodile Dundee will be legal in Texas. Seriously, if I see someone carrying a machete, and I don't spot a stack of sugar cane, I am headed the other way with my head on a swivel. Approach me with it in your hand, and things are going to go south in a hurry.

I bought my first machetele from a cutlery store located in an airport. I don't remember which airport, but it was either Ft. Myers or Milwaukee. I was maybe 16 at the time. My how times have changed. I don't have any sugar cane, but I use a machete regularly to trim my palms and shrubs. It works faster than a lopping shears and make a great "shing" sound. So let me apologize to you in advance if you see me some day and feel triggered. If things go south, be forewarned that I also carry a gun and I'm not a cowboy.

Posts: 10943 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post