SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Woman smoking a cigarette burned as gasoline is pumped into garbage can in a car's backseat
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Woman smoking a cigarette burned as gasoline is pumped into garbage can in a car's backseat Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I have seen this more than once, someone filling their car, while holding a lit cigarette. As Ron White says, you can't fix stupid.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIG 229R
posted Hide Post
I thought I had heard it all but, this tops the tower.

Wonder why they were pumping gasoline into a garbage can in the first place.

Stupid is as stupid does.

SigP229R
Harry Callahan "A man has got to know his limitations".
Teddy Roosevelt "Talk soft carry a big stick"
I Cor10: 13 "1611KJV"

Posts: 6066 | Registered: March 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NK402:
I have seen this more than once, someone filling their car, while holding a lit cigarette. As Ron White says, you can't fix stupid.
You’ve never seen the level of stupidity here. She was filling a garbage can in back seat of the car while passenger smoked.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23254 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jelly:
MOSES LAKE, Wash, --
...Deputies later found a large amount of marijuana in the car's trunk....

Far out, man...

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:
Originally posted by Jelly:
MOSES LAKE, Wash, --
...Deputies later found a large amount of marijuana in the car's trunk....

Far out, man...

In a related story, the convenience store downwind of the incendiary event sold out of chips in what the clerk described as a "record day."

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slabsides45:
In a related story, the convenience store downwind of the incendiary event sold out of chips in what the clerk described as a "record day."

Big Grin

Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
This goes to prove the premise that some people are put on this planet simply to serve as an example to others of what not to do.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
See how dangerous pumping gasoline can be! Thank God for Oregon and New Jersey. Maybe we need to pass more laws regulating the pumping of gasoline. LOL

Smile

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10924 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Smoking will kill you.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redleg2/9
posted Hide Post
And to think that we used to laugh about the “FRONT TOWARD ENEMY” on Claymore mines. Roll Eyes

“Leave the Artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot. . .”
– Napoleon Bonaparte

http://poundsstudio.com/

Posts: 2274 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWeG6Ea84zg

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
The title should read: 'Extremely stupid woman gets burned doing an extremely stupid thing'.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Texas Bob C.:
The title should read: 'Extremely stupid woman gets burned doing an extremely stupid thing'.
with help from extremely stupid friend—hilarity ensues.

Posts: 13258 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Deputies later found a large amount of marijuana in the car's trunk.

So yer telling me that a car, with a full open can of gas in the back seat, that explodes and burns out the interior, burns off all the paint, melts the plastic lens of the overhead lights 15 feet above it, and yet a large amount of pot, the stuff you "BURN" to get stoned, didn't burn....

Posts: 23446 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
dickie crowder told her it would be ok

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54637 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post

Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by redleg2/9:
And to think that we used to laugh about the “FRONT TOWARD ENEMY” on Claymore mines. Roll Eyes

It'll kill you if you're behind it, too.

Or, maybe that's the joke you were laughing at?

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG 229R:

Wonder why they were pumping gasoline into a garbage can in the first place.
In Washington State It would be a good guess that a gas generator and illegal pot grow operation are going on. Many times they (illegal growers) use generators to keep electric use from spiking to much. Big spikes in electric use gets you flagged in some states.

Way back when I had a buddy that was building two street rods and some outher stuff in his own shop at his house doing a lot of welding over about 5 months.
Cops showed up 2 times with search warrants because his power use spiked so much in a short time looking for a grow operation that he did not have.

Posts: 2679 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmanic:
Not much left of their car. Stupidity costs.

That's ok, they're going to start a Go Fund Me page and buy a 28' sailboat!

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post