SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Woman smoking a cigarette burned as gasoline is pumped into garbage can in a car's backseat
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Woman smoking a cigarette burned as gasoline is pumped into garbage can in a car's backseat Login/Join 
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted
MOSES LAKE, Wash, --
A woman suffered severe burns Saturday morning after gasoline fumes ignited when gas was being pumped into a garbage can in a car's backseat, the Grant County Sheriff's Office says.
Deputies later found a large amount of marijuana in the car's trunk. The woman was taken to Samaritan Healthcare in Moses Lake.

The male driver who was pumping the gas ran away.

The incident occurred just after 8 a.m. at the Cascade Grocery at 8034 Valley Road N.E.

The driver had been pumping gasoline into the garbage can in the backseat.

The woman, who was a passenger, was smoking a cigarette, which apparently ignited the fumes, the Sheriff's Office says.

A bystander took the woman to the hospital.

http://katu.com/news/local/wom...e-is-pumped-into-car

Posts: 2679 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
See how dangerous pumping gasoline can be! Thank God for Oregon and New Jersey. Maybe we need to pass more laws regulating the pumping of gasoline. LOL

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Stupid beyond belief.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
So much fail here...

They both deserve to be burned at the stake since they failed to finish the job.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Stupid beyond belief.
yeah we got some real winners up here in the PNW.

Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted Hide Post
Hahahaha sometimes it's so stupid you know it can only be true cause no one has that kind of imagination. Big Grin

!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Posts: 5563 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Knuckledragger
Picture of IndyRob
posted Hide Post
Moses Lake, burning bush... Irony, you has it. Big Grin

Posts: 7358 | Location: Greater Indianapolis Area | Registered: October 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5738 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Read the headline and thought that this had to have occurred in Florida. I was wrong. Big Grin

Posts: 13112 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
Too bad it didn't get both of them. The gene pool really needs some purification.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
Not much left of their car. Stupidity costs.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Grandiosity is a sign
of mental illness
posted Hide Post
Apparently the man was right about life being harder if you're stupid. Big Grin

Posts: 2453 | Location: MO | Registered: March 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27957 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Stupid beyond belief.

This couple may have the hog trap boys beat

Posts: 26905 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Stupid beyond belief.

I believe know for a solid gold, uranium-cored fact people are even more stupid than those two.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31441 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:

Darwin missed.

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4578 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
quote:
Stupid beyond belief.

This couple may have the hog trap boys beat

Exactly what I was thinking!

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scot818
posted Hide Post
I’m disappointed. I clicked the link and expected to see a video of the event. Bummer.

Posts: 1442 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Holy car-beque, Batman! Looks like the joker got away...

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29701 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by scot818:
I’m disappointed. I clicked the link and expected to see a video of the event. Bummer.

Will this do?