SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My Happy Little errr....Yard Swing!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Happy Little errr....Yard Swing! Login/Join 
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
You did it wrong

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4577 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43881 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
Very nice yard swing. I have a cypress swing like that that my grandfather made me that I would like to something like that someday.

Posts: 5738 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

Rated #1 among according to surveys.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Barn swing.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12776 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
Barn swing.

That is a good design, the chains stand off from the sides of the swing

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
It's very comfortable, too.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12776 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing what I want,
When I want,
If I want!
Picture of beltfed21
posted Hide Post
Sunset, I don't see the outlet for the bug zapper...... Wink

"On the other side of fear you will always find freedom"

Posts: 2667 | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by beltfed21:
Sunset, I don't see the outlet for the bug zapper...... Wink

LOL...Luckily , we have never been plagued with mosquitos. I put the swing on the side of the house shaded from our security light, so I can star gaze with my binoculars. I can also reverse the swing, and view open fields at the back of the house.

Worry more about stepping on snakes than insects!

美しい犬

Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
Where in the hell is Shugart? Is that the swing he modeled at the Blue Moon?

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18388 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
My grandparents had one like Arties at their home, we loved to get on it and swing, it's a wonder we didn't rip it right out of the ceiling the way we had it moving..

They also had a glider swing, which was cool...

Posts: 23448 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post