SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    If anyone can run a car fax report, drop me a line please.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If anyone can run a car fax report, drop me a line please. Login/Join 
Snackologist
Picture of BigJoe
posted
Thank you!

...You, higher mammal. Can you read?
....There's nothing sexier than a well worn, functional Sig!

Posts: 14009 | Location: WV | Registered: January 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Right > HERE! Eek

Posts: 22904 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Snackologist
Picture of BigJoe
posted Hide Post
I'm trying to avoid the $40 charge.

Posts: 14009 | Location: WV | Registered: January 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigJoe:
I'm trying to avoid the $40 charge.

Sure, why pay it IF someone else will? Frown

Posts: 22904 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gesh what is with giving the guy hell, it is fairly common to have left over reports and they expire if you don't use them. I've had left over reports on 2 occasions and shared them with members here.

Posts: 2489 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Snackologist
Picture of BigJoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sureshot45:
Gesh what is with giving the guy hell, it is fairly common to have left over reports and they expire if you don't use them. I've had left over reports on 2 occasions and shared them with members here.

That's exactly what I meant.

smschulz is just off base. I've learned to ignore such comments.

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
This is fairly common among SF members to help each other out, what's up with that dick comment?

Posts: 33799 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post