SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    All These Prominent Dems Now Calling For The Abolition of ICE?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

All These Prominent Dems Now Calling For The Abolition of ICE? Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted
Keep it up you idiots! Your party is committing suicide right before our eyes and if you keep it up, you're going to get a huge smackdown in November.

Don't you MORONS realize that the majority of normal, sane Americans WANT to have law and order in this country? Mad

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
SO MUCH WINNNING FOR US!!!!!

I say KEEP IT UP LEFTIST DEMS!!!!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
This is going to be the Democrat's "Blue Wave" come November:

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
All These Prominent Dems Now Calling For The Abolition of ICE?

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
This is going to be the Democrat's "Blue Wave" come November:

Yea baby.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8637 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Running on open borders is certainly an unusual strategy.

Posts: 1957 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Wait, I.C.E. includes Customs, hence the C.

Do they want to eliminate customs inspections on incoming shipments too?

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10861 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
I say that we agree to get rid of ICE, and in return they have to get rid of the Dept. of Education or the IRS. They get to pick which one.

Seems like a fair trade.

Posts: 19976 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
I say that we agree to get rid of ICE, and in return they have to get rid of the Dept. of Education or the IRS. They get to pick which one.

Seems like a fair trade.
Nah, we get rid of both Education and IRS. Wink

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:

Seems like a fair trade.
Nah, we get rid of both Education and IRS. Wink

You’re on the right track, but we have to add in the Department of Education too.

Posts: 6872 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The one thing nobody is talking about amid all the political furor is perhaps the biggest mission that ICE does (and never gets recognized for doing).

The agency is the largest life-saving organization in the country, and has more saves in the Arizona, New Mexico, California, and Texas deserts that any other organization in the country.

The numbers of illegals who die in the deserts attempting to enter the US is staggering. I went through the Border Patrol interview process when I was in my early 20's, and one of the first things we saw was a presentation on statistics. Yuma sector at the time had the highest number of saves, and it was unbelievable just how high those numbers were.

Nobody talks about that; the ICE doesn't put it out there that much, and none of the political rhetoric talks about it. Despite whatever anyone may think about the policies that ICE is required to enforce, they perform one of the greatest humanitarian missions that the US offers, on a daily basis, nearly always at great personal risk.

People can spit on them all they want, but they're spitting on heroes.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bdylan:
Running on open borders is certainly an unusual strategy.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post