SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What is the correct response to this movie line?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is the correct response to this movie line? Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
"Hey, these are our choppers, Charlie!"

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's my gun, clyde.

Posts: 5405 | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
No Big Grin

posted Hide Post
This is my gun, Clyde.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yes Big Grin

CUT for shooting from the hip, though.

posted Hide Post
Thanks! That was the first Rated R movie I got to sneak a peak.

Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
One of the dumbest movies ever. Police shooting at the bus from both sides of the street, and the cray cray voodoo poohnanny girlfriend Sondra Locke.

Posts: 7453 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Well done, ScorpionBoy!

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30407 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ScorpionBoy:
This is my gun, Clyde.

Is this going to be his CUT? Big Grin

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pbslinger:
One of the dumbest movies ever. Police shooting at the bus from both sides of the street, and the cray cray voodoo poohnanny girlfriend Sondra Locke.

All right, you brought it up, so what ever happened to her?

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Old Sondra Locke ? She wouldn’t have had a career if it wasn’t for Clint putting her in all his movies. Then when he was finally tired of her shit he kicked her out and she sued him. Seeing as how she hasn’t done anything in 30 years or so I’d say she got paid a lot to go away.

Posts: 4760 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
Nag, nag, nag

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3862 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
When my wife was in her 20s, she worked in a hot couture clothing store. One day, she told me about Sondra Locke's visit to the store. We laughed at the time, and still smile when we re-visit the memory.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10704 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
... I haven't seen the movie for ... awhile.

It just isn't shown much, I suppose, if at all.
Now I wonder why that is?

Good one, scorpion!

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
"You wouldn't hit a lady, would 'ya?"

SOCK!

Big Grin

Posts: 5585 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post