SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Who is Jacksonville's back up Qb?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who is Jacksonville's back up Qb? Login/Join 
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Erick85:
Had Wentz not gotten hurt, you may very well have had just that.

If they beat Atlanta and the Vikings beat the Saints I like their chances a little bit. Keenum has looked good, but Philly has a really good defense when they show up, so it could be a nasty defensive battle in 20 degree weather. I'd take my chances at home with their ST and the rookie with the massive leg. If the Saints win...forget about it.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can't wait to see who will be playing the Pats for second place Razz

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician." -Jeff Cooper

Posts: 8766 | Location: UT | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Some Falcons fans didn't get the BYE they were expecting.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
Some Falcons fans didn't get the BYE they were expecting.

In spite of the two Philly turnovers by offense, Eagles defense came to the rescue and gave Foles a boost in confidence in the second half.

Falcon QB was sharp but was up against a top defense.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Whoa, congrats to the jags and Bortales.
That was impressive.
I did not see it but listened to some of it on the radio.
Ross Tucker is a hoot to listen to. I really like him.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19186 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:
In spite of the two Philly turnovers by offense, Eagles defense came to the rescue and gave Foles a boost in confidence in the second half.

Falcon QB was sharp but was up against a top defense.

Yep. Next week will be interesting. I'm not sure they will win, but I wouldn't want to be the offense going against that defense.

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Orndorff:
Can't wait to see who will be playing the Pats for second place Razz

Darth Brady and The evil empire:

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24116 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted Hide Post
Good thing all those Steeler fans brought along thier yellow crying towels. Turns out they needed them.

Frown
Bob

I am no expert, but think I am sometimes.

Posts: 4581 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
I was surprised by how badly the defense played and by how well the offense stepped up.

I never expected Jacksonville to shut out the Steelers but I was thinking around 20 points, not 42 points.

I was really impressed by the offense's ability to match Pittsburgh score for score late in the game. We just don't do that but Bortles made the plays he needed to make.

At the start of the season we would have been excited with 8 and 8. Going to the AFC game next week is kinda surreal.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3851 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I started with nothing,
and still have most of it
Picture of stiab
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Expert308:
Jax won't get past Pittsburgh no matter who's at QB.

Apparently that was just an opinion and not a fact.

"While not every Democrat is a horse thief, every horse thief is a Democrat." HORACE GREELEY

Posts: 1859 | Location: Central NC | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
2 teams with seasoned QBs out today. Would not have thought that in the playoffs. Now just one more to go. If the Pats make it in next weekend, the media blitz on Brady will Be nuts.

Posts: 281 | Location: Outside St. Louis | Registered: June 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pistolria
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SpinZone:
I was surprised by how badly the defense played and by how well the offense stepped up.

I never expected Jacksonville to shut out the Steelers but I was thinking around 20 points, not 42 points.

I was really impressed by the offense's ability to match Pittsburgh score for score late in the game. We just don't do that but Bortles made the plays he needed to make.

At the start of the season we would have been excited with 8 and 8. Going to the AFC game next week is kinda surreal.

This sums it up for me. Now we need a Jags/Eagles Superbowl!

Posts: 672 | Location: Jacksonville Beach, FL | Registered: July 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post