SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    2017 NCAA Football Survival Pool Week 3
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2017 NCAA Football Survival Pool Week 3 Login/Join 
Picture of jmtgsx
posted
2017 NCAA Football Survival Pool Week 3

Wow! That pared 19 players down to 14 pretty quick! We lost Garrett Blaine in week 1, and lost callibird on a procedural error this week (picking a team with a previous loss.) usmc-nav and GAGator failed to pick in week 2. Hope all is well with them. Alinc, unfortunately picked against the Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders!

Post your picks for Week 3 in this thread.

Schedule is here: http://www.espn.com/college-fo...ll/schedule/_/week/3
Rules, if you need a review, are here:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/8620097824

Redeemed!

Posts: 314 | Location: Broken Arrow, OK | Registered: December 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jmtgsx
posted Hide Post
Week 1: Auburn
Week 2: Vanderbilt
Week 3: Colorado

Redeemed!

Posts: 314 | Location: Broken Arrow, OK | Registered: December 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Week 1. Fresno State

Week 2. Oklahoma State

Week 3. Arizona

Posts: 13225 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
Week 1: BYU
Week 2: Virginia Tech
Week 3: Colorado

Posts: 7260 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Week 1: Minnesota

Week 2: Kansas State

Week 3: Washington

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Week 1 - Stanford
Week 2 - Virginia Tech
Week 3 - Oklahoma State

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2363 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WEEK 1: Fresno St
WEEK 2: Cal
WEEK 3: Iowa

Posts: 4276 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Week 1: Air Force
Week 2: Washington
Week 3: UCLA

Posts: 817 | Location: FL | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
Week 1: Mississippi State
Week 2: LSU
Week 3: Georgia Bulldogs

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Week 1 - Cincinnati
Week 2 - Kansas State
Week 3 - UCLA

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12390 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Week 1 - Tennessee
Week 2 - Wisconsin
Week 3 - Penn State

Posts: 1233 | Location: Ken-in-Tucky | Registered: June 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Week 1 Michigan state

Week 2 Colorado

Week 3 utah

Posts: 1608 | Registered: March 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of callibird
posted Hide Post
DOH!!!!!

But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Posts: 935 | Location: Simpsonville, SC | Registered: August 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WEEK 1. Washington

WEEK 2. LSU

WEEK 3. Colorado

Posts: 17221 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jmtgsx
posted Hide Post
Friday night bump.

Redeemed!

Picture of giz55792
posted Hide Post
Week 1: Louisville

Week 2: UCLA

Week 3: Penn St.

Posts: 711 | Location: Virginia, MN | Registered: October 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Halftime of UCLA/Memphis and I'm a little nervous. Funny payback, since I almost felt like it was cheating to pick that game!

Eek

eta - you boys have fun!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Georgeair,

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12390 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Halftime of UCLA/Memphis and I'm a little nervous. Funny payback, since I almost felt like it was cheating to pick that game!

A friend of mines kid played for Memphis last year. They are an up and coming program. After such a good season the coaching staff moved on to better paying jobs with bigger schools.

Posts: 17221 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
Just saw a little promo for TN game, and the UT cheerleaders looked pretty homely. Not sure what happened....

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Just saw a little promo for TN game, and the UT cheerleaders looked pretty homely. Not sure what happened.

They restricted the pool to East Tennessee.LOL