SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Caption This Photo Taken Outside of Aldis
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Caption This Photo Taken Outside of Aldis Login/Join 
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
I'll bet it has dealer plates on it.

Posts: 4009 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
I love the Clancys pretzel rods from Aldi

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tried their potato chips? I can't tell the difference between their $.69 chips and the ones at Walmart for $2.98. Milk at Walmart-$2.75 a gallon, Aldi $.98 We never take our Corvette to Aldi.

Posts: 1499 | Location: S/W Illinois | Registered: October 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Aldi’s fruit is very good and I sometimes drive my Inherited 1996 Oldsmobile LSS (supercharged) there.

Posts: 2714 | Registered: March 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yep, the prices are generally pretty good but the primary reason for shopping Aldi is to get things not readily available elsewhere in the U.S.

You've got to know what to do when you don't know what to do.

Posts: 364 | Location: SML-VA | Registered: November 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post