SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Caption This Photo Taken Outside of Aldis
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Caption This Photo Taken Outside of Aldis Login/Join 
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted

Posts: 3718 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
When your car payment is $3900/month for 72 months, you have to try to save money wherever else you can. Like groceries.

Posts: 32495 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
He/she might be there for the chocolate. They have a good selection of decent chocolate at reasonable prices.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No way am I paying to use a cart!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16071 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
They heard about payless !

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
Next stop Home Depot for some lumber!

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
People don't get rich by shopping at Whole Foods...

Posts: 3468 | Registered: January 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
When you shop at Aldi you save so much you can afford a Ferrari!

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3963 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
My other grocery gitter is a Ferrari

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Loading up 2 buck chuck! Fresh wine, we can afford it!

Posts: 7452 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hobbs:
My other grocery gitter is a Ferrari

Page 1 winner.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2009 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
I feed my car premium and my body regular.

Posts: 691 | Registered: January 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
I saw a 1930s Rolls Royce at Wallymart once (probably worth more than that Ferrari).

Why waste money when you don't have to?

If I can ever afford a car like that, I'll still shop cheap.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21839 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
No way am I paying to use a cart!
You get your quarter back when you return the cart.

Tom Hanks approves.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30650 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
He/she might be there for the chocolate. They have a good selection of decent chocolate at reasonable prices.
Yup. Can't beat their "not from concentrate" orange juice. Their "take & bake" baguettes are very good, too.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30650 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Aldis car and I still parked where I could get door dings and cart scratches.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Everybody needs butter at $1.99 per pound.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
gotta visit Aldi for Stollen... Ferraris.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Note to the undercover boss producer: don’t allow the CEO to drive his own car to job site.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4829 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Getting caught taking the bosses Ferarri out for a quick spin...…...priceless!

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post