SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    For those with taller toilets, is the difference even noticeable?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For those with taller toilets, is the difference even noticeable? Login/Join 
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
Also...I have a history of pilonidal cysts, if you've been through it you get it. A bidet system really helps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13950 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AKSuperDually:
A bidet system really helps.

I will echo this sentiment. One of the side effects of my current daily chemo for a rare form of leukemia is going all the time. Things got very sensitive quickly so I installed basic bidets and the comfort level has ratcheted way up. Would never go back to just TP.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16183 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Definitely noticeable. We replaced two of our three toilets with the ADA type, leaving the guest bathroom with the original "low boy". I hardly ever use the guest bathroom, usually in an emergency. When I go to sit down, I usually fall the last two inches. Smile

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10782 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
You guys know that Hogue makes toilet seats? I wonder if they'll make a G10 version for when you need that extra grip. Razz

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
You guys know that Hogue makes toilet seats? I wonder if they'll make a G10 version for when you need that extra grip. Razz

LOL I thought you were kidding but a search revealed you weren't. Amazing! Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16183 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Ha! I totally need one of those.

"I'm so high-speed, even my crapper wears Hogue grips!"

Big Grin

Posts: 32492 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
McNoob
Picture of xantom
posted Hide Post
Got 1, now I have 2Smile

"We've done four already, but now we're steady..."

Posts: 1731 | Location: MN | Registered: November 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
Ha! I totally need one of those.

"I'm so high-speed, even my crapper wears Hogue grips!"

Big Grin

I hope they come out with some matching pocket knives. Razz

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufactures Rep.
Picture of Ken @ Hogue Inc
posted Hide Post
Let's not forget about the heated version;

Need technical help with Hogue products and your firearm?

Try the Hogue Knowledge Base for answers!

Hogue Gear
Holsters and more...
www.hogueinc.com
www.hogueknives.com www.heatedtoiletseat.com www.zombiegrips.com
Ken@hogueinc.com

View or Download your Catalog today;

2023 Catalog

2023 Knife Catalog

Hogue AR-15/ Catalog

Request a Catalog

Posts: 1597 | Location: Home Office, Paso Robles, CA -Headquarters, Henderson, NV. -W/Warehouses in San Diego, CA and Vienna, Austria | Registered: July 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post