SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My former sister in law is being scammed
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My former sister in law is being scammed Login/Join 
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by techguy:
She is broke. I don't see how she could send him any money. She sent me a picture that he emailed her. I would like to post it here to see if someone could identify some writing at the bottom of the picture but I don't host pictures anywhere.

Upload the picture to tineye.com and see if you get any hits.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Techguy - you can only help those who want help. Otherwise you just sit back and watch or turn away and forget.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
"She is broke" um hmmm. Read my first post.

TG, Good friends are hard to come by. Bad ones are a dime a dozen. I would leave her to her own device. Life is too short to bother with such nonsense. Focus on more important things and people.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19160 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post