SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Who is your favorite online cigar source?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who is your favorite online cigar source? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
There is a lot to be said for finding a local brick-and-mortar cigar store and developing a relationship with them. It may cost slightly more than buying on the internet, but the life long friends you will meet will make it all worth it.

The cigar stores around here don't have a smoking lounge, dammit! It's been most frustrating, finding a place to smoke.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9143 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
quote:
There is a lot to be said for finding a local brick-and-mortar cigar store and developing a relationship with them. It may cost slightly more than buying on the internet, but the life long friends you will meet will make it all worth it.

Nice gesture but the guys around here charge crazy prices for cigars. I’ll buy their drinks but not their cigars.

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
bestcigarprices.com

Excellent selection, good prices, quick and free delivery.

I just bought 10 Alec Bradley "Mundial" cigars, which came with a free addition of a 20 cigar sampler of Bradley cigars. So-- $84 for 30 really good cigars.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KurtZ66
posted Hide Post
I just looked at CI. I'm a Fuente guy and they are almost all back ordered.

‘‘Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.’’

— Thomas Jefferson's "Commonplace Book," 1774-1776, quoting from On Crimes and Punishment, by criminologist Cesare Beccaria, 1764

Posts: 413 | Location: GA | Registered: September 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
A few are backordered, but a big selection of Fuente at bestcigarprices.

https://www.bestcigarprices.co...?searchstring=Fuente

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KurtZ66:
I just looked at CI. I'm a Fuente guy and they are almost all back ordered.

Appear to be many available at smokingpipes.com.

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician." -Jeff Cooper

Posts: 8765 | Location: UT | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KurtZ66
posted Hide Post
Thanks Chris and Joe!

‘‘Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.’’

— Thomas Jefferson's "Commonplace Book," 1774-1776, quoting from On Crimes and Punishment, by criminologist Cesare Beccaria, 1764

Posts: 413 | Location: GA | Registered: September 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SIGnified:
<snip> ...just need a good Tobacconist who will sell quality smokes at a reasonable price. Who are your favorites? Many thanks!

I did that, then they sold out to Casa De montecristo. All the customer service went to shit. They wont even warranty my Xikar products anymore. No longer a TAA store, no longer have the huge selection of AF or Davidoff products.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Thank you everybody for great suggestions. This is super helpful!
Smile

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
I didn't see Cigar Place in there. Often very competitive pricing and I've always had great service. Famous is another good one. I use CI, Atlantic and BCP too. I price check every box before I pull the trigger. Try to catch them on their free shipping offers.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steelcityfishanddive
posted Hide Post
I've been using Small Batch Cigars lately. They run various sales 15%-30% every week it seems like. They also have a point system so I've purchased Liga No9s and Padron 1964s at a pretty nice discount between the sales and points.

I like CI's Make Me an Offer too. I've purchased two boxes of Oliva V Melanios for less than $70 shipped each. This is assuming they have something you like.

Posts: 1315 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post