SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    CA; free healthcare for illegal immigrants?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CA; free healthcare for illegal immigrants? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
This is an example of discrimination!
So, they want free health care for one
group of illegals but what about our American
stick-up guys? Our American burglars? Our American car stealer and highjackers?
Why are "their illegals better than my illegals?
Stay safe.
Poli Viejo

Posts: 395 | Location: Green Valley, Arizona | Registered: May 01, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Typical liberal, progress, democrat attitude....If I fail, someone else will come in and bail me out, no worries, just add another tax on the RICH! After all, it's not my money I'm piddling away.

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We must keep in mind that the structure of Medicaid, SSI, and other poverty programs already pass a generous portion of their costs to the Federal Tax Payer. In other words; we rather than they will be paying.

Note that CA will not raise taxes to cover added costs because they expect to pass the costs on to Uncle Sugar in DC.

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Free healthcare for illegals? My name is Jose De Jesus. I need some foot surgery soon. Thanks California tax payers!!!

Posts: 6661 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
quote:
I could never understand WHERE Cali could get all the money required to keep a system like that afloat.

Understanding where money comes from has never been a skill possessed by many politicians.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
When the time comes, I sure hope there are enough Republicans with spines in the Congress and White House to deny the inevitable request for a federal bailout.

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:
When the time comes, I sure hope there are enough Republicans with spines in the Congress and White House to deny the inevitable request for a federal bailout.

Thanks for the chuckle! Big Grin

Spines in congress...Republican spines no less...what a hoot!

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
BUILD THE WALL!! ...between CA and the rest of the US. Roll Eyes

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who else?
Picture of Jager
posted Hide Post
I fully support this plan.

The brilliant and elite should be able to practice their ideas on the citizens that live and work there and through their taxes, support the beast.

Enjoy.

Posts: 2568 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: October 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
I can't figure out the 'new' embedding...

<script src="//video.foxbusiness.com/v/embed.js?id=5787808255001&w=466&h=263" type="text/javascript"></script><noscript>Watch the latest video at <a href="//video.foxbusiness.com">video.foxbusiness.com</a></noscript>

https://www.foxbusiness.com/po...ge-county-supervisor

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24110 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And meanwhile I’m spending 1200 bucks a month to stay on a plan as I wait for my new job to start. Awesome.

Posts: 5082 | Location: Alaska | Registered: June 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post