SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Obama's official portrait -what he & Homer Simpson have in common
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Obama's official portrait -what he & Homer Simpson have in common Login/Join 
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^ This totally cracks me up. Big Grin

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Centuries from now when they excavate DC archaeologists will suppose a mass die off of artists occured and children had to be hired for these portraits. Fitting illustration of the quality of Stampy Feet and Moosesquatch's occupation of the White House.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Moochelles is even worse, doesnt look anything like her...

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3440 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
all I can think of looking at that is, does a Bearack shit in the woods?

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
The woman who did Michelle just couldn't paint. Simple as that. Talk about Barack's hands-- which are like crab claws-- look at Michelle's octopus tentacle of a left arm!

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by medic451:
Moochelles is even worse, doesnt look anything like her...

You say that like it's a bad thing.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5473 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The chair has more class and dignity than sparklemufffin.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
Where are they suppose to hang these things? I have some suggestions if they need a few.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
The woman who did Michelle just couldn't paint. Simple as that. Talk about Barack's hands-- which are like crab claws-- look at Michelle's octopus tentacle of a left arm!

Yikes! Whomever painted that needs to go back to art school to learn about proportion.

That right hand don't look right, either.

As for BHO's portrait: I cannot imagine what the artist was thinking. The setting. The pose. The colours. It's horrible, IMO.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Put a mustache and a goatee on him and it would pass for Ho Chi Minh.

Posts: 21052 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old, Slow,
but Lucky!
Picture of dsmack
posted Hide Post
Perfect!

Don

Posts: 3418 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: March 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Gonna look pretty lame next GWB's:

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Is that shark wearing a *cough* cowbell?

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:

That wins the internet for today!
Funniest thing I've seen in a while.

Posts: 6061 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Is that shark wearing a *cough* cowbell?

Yes. Rodeo bulls wear a cowbell similarly. That's how you know the GWB photo is real.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
Does a Barry shit in the woods?

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3440 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
I don't think Homer ever hated America ( as the epitomy of whiteEuropeanColonialEmpireNations), like B. Hussein and his commie/racist wife have, all their lives.

Posts: 15841 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
The same stupid look?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8602 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post