SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Obama's official portrait -what he & Homer Simpson have in common
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Obama's official portrait -what he & Homer Simpson have in common Login/Join 
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
A "garden variety" politician.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fpuhan:
A "garden variety"politician fascist.

Posts: 8602 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm a little wierded out by the 6 fingers on his left hand.

I'm now thinking that's not six fingers.... it's another right hand. On the wrong arm.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
It very much reminds me of Terry Gilliam's art stlye. Putting real portraits into outlandish settings. Or vise versa

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6845 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Looking at the painter's clown suit, he clearly has no handle on effective visuals.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
If you listen... it sounds like only one person clapped when it was unveiled:

Scary.

We ought to put it out there the artist was bought off by the vast right-wing conspiracy, and watch the fun as the left eats their own. Smile

Posts: 15001 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why are we wasting our time with this has been of a shithead and his asshole wife?

Posts: 1546 | Registered: October 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Marlin Fan:
Why are we wasting our time with this has been of a shithead and his asshole wife?

Absolutely concur. Best portrait of him would have been a dartboard anyhow.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:
Originally posted by ryan81986:
From Milo:

quote:
... a sperm cell on his face....

Probably not the first time it's happened.

Bet it's the first time there was only one....

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sucky portraits for a sucky couple. Very fitting.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5149 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12576 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Shitty portrait for a shitty President.

Symmetry and repetition is everything in art.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31376 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Well, at least it isn't creepy, weird, or just flat out bizarre.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Upon closer inspection, the portrait which was "Painted" by bigoted homosexual black power advocate, Kehinde Wiley - who has a history of featuring sperm in his various works, it appears that President Obama's forehead was the latest recipient of Wiley's handiwork - as the former President bears what appears to be a giant sperm on his head.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news...t-sperm-his-forehead

Posts: 12576 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
On the top right side of the kenyan entity's head, our left, there is a single gray leaf poking up. The leaf is not connected to nor colored like the other plants. Presenting the mirror image down the middle of the face produces two devil horns and a small 'troll' on the top of the head.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of heisrizn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:
I am so glad this loser -who has nothing but contempt for America - is no longer in charge.

Looks like someone photoshopped Monica out of the portrait of slick Willy...... Jus sayin

Posts: 1549 | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Sperm in the portrait? "I asked Barry about this rumor and he said “I find that difficult to swallow.”

Posts: 7437 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
They both look like final projects from c students in a high school art class.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
This edit of the former FLOTUS's portrait rolled across my tweet feed and I laughed out loud at Twitter, which was a first. A literal LOL.

NSFW * (NOT SAFE FOR WORK) *

https://twitter.com/Cape_Cod_J...s/963553074110484480

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9144 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
OK, the joke has been played.

Now, where are the real portraits?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post