SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Can Somebody Help A Hospitalized SIGforum Member?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Can Somebody Help A Hospitalized SIGforum Member? Login/Join 
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bytes:
Looks like your iPad has arrived and is sitting on your front porch PaPa. Hope it makes your hospital stay a bit more tolerable. Get well soon.

Bytes again thank you. I will let my wife know to its arrived.
I will hopefully have it in hand in a day or so and will put it to good use.

Quick updates as things are very much going as planed with no new kinks being thrown.
Im about done with my 3rd tpn bag of goodness with my weight being the same as yesterday which says to me that my body is getting what it needs to maintain itself.

Posts: 18016 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Atta boy, PaPa!

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
Bytes the ipad is in had and being put to good use.
Its so very nice.
Everyones good though and prayers are working.
Everything is still on track and the goal of resting the pancreas is the holding pattern plan.

The TPN that i started five days ago are working. My weight has been a constant 185.4 at each daily weigh in.

Also i will be released early today to continue the tpn and antibiotics from home.

Thats all for now.

Posts: 18016 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Great to hear the news PaPa. Continue to mend and enjoy your iPad gift from Bytes! Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Great news!!! Keep getting better!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
I also failed to thank V-Tail for his parr in all this.
It was his idea as well as passing on my info to Bytes.
Again thank you both as well as everyone for the well wishes and prayers.

אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Just get better. We're all pulling for you.

The iPad should make things easier than trying to work with a phone.

Bytes is a great guy.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post