SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Can Somebody Help A Hospitalized SIGforum Member?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Can Somebody Help A Hospitalized SIGforum Member? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Hopes and prayers for a speedy recovery PaPa.

Posts: 132 | Location: PA | Registered: December 13, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wish I had an ipad, I’d send it. I don’t own oneFrown I would contribute to cover costs though.

-------------------
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered his last round.

Posts: 1107 | Location: North Texas | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RR
posted Hide Post
Hope you're feeling much better soon!

Posts: 436 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: October 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in the DFW area. While I don’t have an iPad to loan, I’ll happily smuggle you whatever comfort food you may need. I’m sure hospital jello gets a bit bland after awhile.

Posts: 486 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: September 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
This is pretty awesome to see the sigforum come together like this.
Quite impressive.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
I’ll send him a notebook on my nickel if someone PMs me his address or an address of the local person doing the delivery. It’ll be Win10 but it won’t be a slouch.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9144 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hardway
posted Hide Post
Thoughts and prayers are with you Mike!

Posts: 952 | Location: Ft Worth,TX | Registered: April 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hardway:
Thoughts and prayers are with you Mike!

Thanks mike. My phone number is still the same and i am awake.

Posts: 18016 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mustang-PaPa:
I have emailed v-tail with all my info. Thank you and please contact v-tail

I got tied up with other stuff yesterday and couldn't get back to this thread. The iPad will arrive at your home tomorrow. Get well soon PaPa.

Posts: 7523 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I love this place. Hang in there Mustang.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Get well soon! Awesome gesture folks.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bytes:
quote:
Originally posted by Mustang-PaPa:
I have emailed v-tail with all my info. Thank you and please contact v-tail

I got tied up with other stuff yesterday and couldn't get back to this thread. The iPad will arrive at your home tomorrow. Get well soon PaPa.

Very generous of you, Bytes! If you'd like to send me your PayPal email address, I'll send you $20. It's not much, but it'll offset your cost at least a little.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the offer ensigmatic but I've got this covered

You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
Prayers for a quick recovery!

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Waffles
Picture of cherokee2u
posted Hide Post
Thoughts and prayers to you and yours Mike. Have a speedy recovery...

A shepherd must tend his flock....and at times fight off the wolves

Posts: 2988 | Location: Carolina | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sweet Chuckie
posted Hide Post
What a cool forum, and such sweet people!!

Posts: 250 | Location: White Sulphur Springs, MT | Registered: December 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Prayers for a speedy recovery. Stay strong and positive.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Thoughts and prayers for you and your family. Hope you get well soon.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like your iPad has arrived and is sitting on your front porch PaPa. Hope it makes your hospital stay a bit more tolerable. Get well soon.