SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My son & his friend get yelled out by a mother today at Scout camp when they caught her son stealing from the trading post
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My son & his friend get yelled out by a mother today at Scout camp when they caught her son stealing from the trading post Login/Join 
Picture of SIGguy229
posted Hide Post
Experience has taught me, MOST mothers should not be at a Scout camp for this reason and many more

Posts: 1723 | Location: South.....Carolina | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Moving cash
for money
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
Well, maybe the director had a word with them, anyway, but simply chose to handle it quietly.
There is a form for that.

Youth Protection/Membership Infraction Incident Information Report

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles scream and shout" R.I.P. R.A.H.
Ooga Chakka Hooga Hooga Ooga Chakka Hooga Hooga
NRA Basic Rifle Instructor
Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED Adult/Child/Infant Instructor
Red Cross Wilderness First Aid Instructor

Posts: 9912 | Location: Jawjah | Registered: December 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGguy229:
Experience has taught me, MOST mothers should not be at a Scout camp for this reason and many more

This seems like a win.

Posts: 7354 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post