SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Video: Range Officer stops some unsafe activity
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Video: Range Officer stops some unsafe activity Login/Join 
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
Wow......

Posts: 7398 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
I'd say I'm shocked, but I'd be lying. These are the types of people who have no business owning a firearm.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^

Maybe a rental?

Posts: 8955 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
Dang! RO jumped in quick though

Posts: 841 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Eek that's pretty terrifying

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15314 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Way to take charge. My kinda guy.

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I’ve seen some stupid people using guns at shooting ranges, but that takes the cake. RO was very good.

Posts: 26904 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Why I avoid public ranges.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Pistol whip that idiot with a Desert Eagle.

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have not seen that before. That had to be a rental. Unsafe activity is downplaying the stupidity witnessed here.

Posts: 17234 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Kudos to the RO - that was quick, effective, decisive. Nicely done.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Ditto
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
Why I avoid public ranges.

Posts: 13812 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
You better believe that the RO had a feeling about those two as quick as he was on that one. Good on him.

Posts: 691 | Registered: January 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Glad he booted those idiots off the range.... just wow...

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Wow! Seconds from certain death for his friend. Eek

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
RSO really earned his paycheck that day.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Yup avoid public ranges to the max extent possible.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scot818
posted Hide Post
Wow. That guy earned his pay check today. Way to go. That could have been tragic. That’s kind of reckless act I would expect from a drunk.

Posts: 1442 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Who shoots guns at the range anymore? I mainly make videos and take selfies. My gun to a buddy's head pics are a hoot.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3532 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post