SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Daniel Greenfield
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Daniel Greenfield Login/Join 
posted

Posts: 1025 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
I read the text of his speech. It is EXCELLENT! Describes the left's attempt to take over the government thru permanent .gov employees and how their strategy is laid out.

Worth your time to read/listen.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20319 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Terrific speech.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Highly recommend. Brilliant guy.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4223 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for sharing. I will pass it on.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post