SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Dinesh D'Souza: Will 'repeat offender' Rosie O'Donnell get same treatment as me for reported campaign donation excesses?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dinesh D'Souza: Will 'repeat offender' Rosie O'Donnell get same treatment as me for reported campaign donation excesses? Login/Join 
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted
He makes a great point and I'm glad he's pointing out the blatant double standard, but she'll skate, like they always do.

http://www.foxnews.com/enterta...-donation-limit.html

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
If Rosie O’Dumbshit doesn’t get indicted, Trump should fully pardon D’Souza.

Posts: 5197 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Dinesh D'Souza: Will Rosie O'Donnell get same treatment as me for reported campaign donation excesses?

Uhh... NO!

There are two standards of justice, one for liberal do-gooders, who clearly have the best of intentions and therefore must be excused for any 'technical violations' [/sarcasm] and another standard for conservatives who must be punished.

... and I'm getting damn sick of it.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24066 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Do as I say, not as I do. The lefts mantra.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15559 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
I would like to send that sow to a nice village in the Hindu Kush mountain range.

Posts: 2770 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Snapping Twig
posted Hide Post
He's right!

I hope she is prosecuted and all others who thought themselves above the law are also prosecuted by way of making an example and bringing us back to legal parity.

Posts: 2831 | Registered: May 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
... and we go after Soros when?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Locking up a conspicuous bull dyke is punishment?

"Don't throw me in the briar patch."

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8328 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bushpilot
posted Hide Post
Yea, Soros is the 800 pound gorilla in the room. So far he has remained untouchable but I don't know how how is doing it. He is, IMHO, a communist liberal who is trying to inflict damage to this country.

****************************************************W5SCM
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution" - Abraham Lincoln

"I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go" - Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1143 | Location: Little Rock, AR | Registered: January 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
If Obama was behind what happened to D'Souza in retaliation for his movie, it would be nice Trump could bring justice to O'Donnell. I suspect this would be low priority though, although I'm pretty sure he can't stand her.

Year V

Posts: 2630 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post