SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Something to be thankful for...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Something to be thankful for... Login/Join 
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted
No matter what all I've got to worry about nor how bad things may seem, when I wake up every morning I just have to remind myself of who is NOT OUR PRESIDENT. Everything else shrivels into insignificance and I bounce out of bed one elated motherfucker. Smile

Jes' sayin'.

Can you imagine where we would be now if Felonia von Pantsuit had been elected? I can not, but it would really, really suck.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15476 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hear, hear!!! That's a good perspective when the little things in life are bugging you, for sure!

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
That is the face of tyranny

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29681 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
Boy, I'm glad the Russians voted for Trump.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8753 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doubtful...
Picture of TomS
posted Hide Post
Can I have an AMEN?

Best regards,

Tom

I have no comment at this time.

Posts: 3110 | Location: Coker Creek,TN | Registered: April 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eat, sleep, fish.
Forced to work.
posted Hide Post
YESSS, right on, Jim! Cool

Posts: 715 | Location: MN | Registered: January 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Can you imagine where we would be now if Felonia von Pantsuit had been elected?

I'm guessing FEMA Camp 37.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
#NotMyPresident

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20806 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Well said Jim.

Posts: 12917 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
That is the face of tyranny
would-be tyranny. Now just another old hag.

Every time I think of what almost happened-- and then what did happen-- I grin.

I'm grinning right now, bud.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
Jim...do you still have that Voodoo doll?

Not a bad idea to throw a few darts each day. Wink

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Myself! And every time that PRESIDENT TRUMP (damn I love to say that) completes another one of his campaign promises I smile a little wider. And my retirement fund is smiling too. But I look at the local newspaper and they say that PRESIDENT TRUMPS ratings are going down-bull I don't remember them asking me, have they asked any of you or they just polling the black lives matters/john McCain group. The media like the democrats are such a bunch of liars, no real news now just opinion by a bunch of butt hurt Hilary critters.

Posts: 1833 | Location: central Alabama | Registered: July 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by toms:
Can I have an AMEN?

AMEN!

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the reminder Jim. After 8 years of Obamas change (no hope, just change) the thought of the Hildabeast taking over the reigns still sends shivers up my spine.

Your post makes me realize what it's like for a junkie to get a new fix. Smile

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
I would be thankful for....

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
That is the face that sunk a thousand ships.....

Posts: 13804 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lucky to be Irish
posted Hide Post
I've said, "thank you, Lord" several times since she was defeated. And it's usually preceded by hearing/seeing a clip of her on TV, or hearing about things like dropping out of the Paris Climate Agreement, etc.

Indeed something to be thankful for...

Posts: 1770 | Location: Mason, OH | Registered: October 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chillin out
Picture of florida boy
posted Hide Post
Way to scary to dwell on.

I practice Shinrin-yoku
It's better to wear out than rust out
Member NRA
Member Georgia Carry

Posts: 3813 | Location: Union County, Georgia | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
Thanks Jim! You just made my Friday a little brighter!

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
Preach it Brother!
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1679 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post