SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Best Cracker - Triscuit.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best Cracker - Triscuit. Login/Join 
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted
I love a Ritz or a saltine, but for structural integrity alone, Triscuit is where its at.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
Walmart makes a half decent aftermarket copy, but Costco sells the OEM version at a great price in bulk.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Yup, I always loved Triscuits. They come in great flavors and you can put good stuff on top to make a very nice snack. I have been on Keto for four months now so no Triscuits for me right now.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nope I have to disagree. Wheat Thins Big are the way to go

Posts: 102 | Registered: September 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
Wheat Thins are delicious, but they can't handle anything beyond a thick dip. Triscuits are a bridge to the future.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Triscuits are great because they have built in bite lines. No crooked edges on those babies.

Posts: 1168 | Registered: July 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
NOW I'm wanting a Triscuit and a slice of sharp white cheddar!

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10585 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Black Pepper and the Rosemary/Olive Oil are my favorites.

Eat with a tin of sardines, I'm a happy camper. Smile

A secret indulgence is Chicken in a Basket.

Posts: 14649 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
You guys are kidding, right?

Chicken in a Biskit is the end all for crackers. They can handle all dips imaginal and are even good stand alone. Ritz are a close second. Smile

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Assault Accountant
Picture of 12GA
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
The Black Pepper and the Rosemary/Olive Oil are my favorites.

^^^^ These are staples in my home. Reminds me of the shredded wheat cereal I enjoyed as a child.

Posts: 2583 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
Dill, Sea Salt & Olive Oil, and Garden Herb are also very good. I tried the Four Cheese & Herb flavor, but no more for me.

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
I like the original triscuit w/ a little bit of colby cheese. While It can handle quite a bit of cheese, I just like the bare minimum to keep it crackers and cheese.

Posts: 7354 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
Keebler Town House Flipsides for me.

I don't like Triscuits much. I'll bet horses like them.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2079 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Carr's Table Water crackers are always appreciated Smile

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder76:
I love a Ritz or a saltine, but for structural integrity alone, Triscuit is where its at.

I've never felt closer to you than I do right now.

Posts: 325 | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Structural integrity is one thing but they taste awful.
So they won’t be in my grocery basket.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25417 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
Triscuits original smeared with real butter and then put under the broiler for a couple minutes. Hit em with the salt shaker and dig in.

Posts: 4697 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Town House Flatbread, or Triscuit.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
NOW I'm wanting a Triscuit and a slice of sharp white cheddar!

I’ll even add a drop or two of Tabasco.

Posts: 958 | Registered: October 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
The Triscuit is the culmination of all things ever created on planet earth by man. Tru' Dat', Yo'. It is the pinnacle, the acme, the zenith, of all things, and is proof that we as a species have any merit at all to continue to thrive. I believe without the Triscuit, our world would implode and disappear, and be forgotten in the immeasurable emptiness of the universe. The Triscuit is more than just a delicious food, it the beacon that shines brightly on all that is good, true, and right. Everything man has achieved would be meaningless, without the Triscuit. When the great cold of death bellows forth and grasps all humanity, extinguishing all that we are, future travelers from other worlds will find traces of the Triscuit, and we shall take our rightful place in the history of their books and lore. Without this tasty food stuff, society as we know it would cease to function, as the Triscuit is the building block of our existence, the Ambrose given to us by the generous hand of God.

(But anyway, the Cheese-It is where it's at. It is possibly the world's most perfect food.)

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post