SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Prayers for our little kitty update : Pg 2 she’s home
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Prayers for our little kitty update : Pg 2 she’s home Login/Join 
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Sad to hear this, hoping for good news.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8343 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Fingers crossed....

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wingspar
posted Hide Post
I know how you feel. I went thru lots of ups and downs with my cat and most were stressful. I lost him last month just one month short of his 15th birthday. I miss him.

---------------
Gary
Will Fly for Food... and more Ammo
Mosquito Lubrication Video

If Guns Cause Crime, Mine Are Defective.... Ted Nugent

Posts: 2505 | Location: Oregon | Registered: January 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sending good thoughts your family's way.

Posts: 7549 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers for a good outcome.

Posts: 367 | Location: Southwest Missouri  | Registered: April 08, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent.

Posts: 1204 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent.

Posts: 2074 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
I hope kitty is doing better today.

Posts: 3723 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fwbulldog
posted Hide Post
Rough. It sucks to have sick animals. Vets can do a lot though, so I hope you get good news.

Posts: 3017 | Location: Round Rock | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Update and Thanks spoke to the Veterinarian this morning and through the night she’s doing better removed fluid from her lungs and her BP is better and she’s more alert and responsive. With this dam Chinese Flu we can’t be in the Hospital unless it’s for end of life procedures. That’s what is hard. Thanks for the prayers hopefully she will turn the corner and be home.
Spunk

Posts: 2774 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Shop. Adopt.
Picture of hapevo
posted Hide Post
Positive thoughts on the way

"Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog, the world will change forever." - Karen Davison

"Man can measure the values of his own soul in the look of the eyes of an animal he's helped" - Author Unkown

Posts: 1524 | Location: NorCal | Registered: April 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
Prayers for Pretty!

Our household is owned and run by three kitties, ranging in age from 11 to 3. Each one of them are considered part of the family; fur-children if you will, and I cannot imagine being without any one of them!

Posts: 4585 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent from me and my three feline furbabies.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
Picture of thomjb
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent....

Thom

"Tulta munille!"
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Certified Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
SAF Life Member

Posts: 2835 | Location: SouthWest IN | Registered: August 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr_Black
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent from our fur-family to yours.

- Albert Einstein

Posts: 881 | Location: NW PA | Registered: October 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Brought her home at 8:00 tonight she was good on the ride and went right to her favorite spot by the window. Looks good and getting better. Follow up Thursday.

My sincerest thanks for all the prayers and the support. They are family to us, and the support network of amazing people here is something I cherish.
Thanks All,
Spunk

Posts: 2774 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
Picture of thomjb
posted Hide Post
Great news...

Thom

"Tulta munille!"
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Certified Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
SAF Life Member

Posts: 2835 | Location: SouthWest IN | Registered: August 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Smile

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8343 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Hope the recovery continues and she has plenty of happy years left.

Posts: 3519 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent for a full recovery.

Posts: 1616 | Location: Simpsonville SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post