SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Prayers for our little kitty update : Pg 2 she’s home
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Prayers for our little kitty update : Pg 2 she’s home Login/Join 
Picture of spunk639
posted
We just got back from the veterinarian emergency room, our girl cat pretty who we've had for 10 years got admitted, dehydration and enlarged heart, no signs of heart failure, but need to admit to see what's wrong. We took her in as a rescue from some animal that beat her and locked her under a porch, pregnant when we took her in she had a litter of kittens we didn't expect but found good homes for, we kept one. Timid and fearful she clung to our oldest male cat. The rest of the cats are all out of sorts when we returned home without her. Tough on the wife.
Thanks
Spunk

This message has been edited. Last edited by: spunk639,

Posts: 2765 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Prayers for your kitty, hopefully some IV fluids and rest gets her on the mend.

Before having my own cats, I never knew how much they are a part of your family.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Claire and I are sending our best thoughts for your Kitty!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
Of course.

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear this news.

Cats are incredibly resilient and incredibly strong and strong-willed. I have seen our five cats throughout the years bounce back from some ailments that I did not think they
would.

Prayers sent to your kitty (and her family) for amfull and speedy recovery!!

Posts: 3465 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hope for a speedy and full recovery.

ARman

Posts: 3146 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Best wishes for a full recovery.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent for the kitty.

Posts: 1249 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: December 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
I'm not a cat person, but I know what you must be going through having had medical issues with our Rotties in the past. I hope your 'little kitty' pulls through whatever the medical issue is. She's a member of your family. Take care.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
My best to you and your girl.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37081 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent.

Posts: 5691 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Best of luck for your kitty. I know I would be a wreck if anything happened to any of my animals, so you have my sincerest sympathy.

Posts: 3518 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
Prayers for kitty, hang in there!

Posts: 1767 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
My 5 cata annd I are hoping for the best.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Good luck, kitty.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Here's hoping tomorrow brings you and your family good news.

Posts: 15001 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Sending best wishes your kitty's way.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hoping she pulls through and brings you many more years of happiness.

Posts: 417 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: June 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Hope all is well for the little one. Best wishes and in our prayers.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ewills
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent. Hope all goes well.

Posts: 308 | Location: NOVA | Registered: February 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post