SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    3rd World Space Program
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

3rd World Space Program Login/Join 
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/embed/pD_yQZ4iNjY?rel=0

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Not practical, but pretty.

flshguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Let's see NoKo top THAT.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16310 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
At least they put the gear up. Razz

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43863 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Ya gotta start somewhere!

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Theme music for that...

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16310 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
Ya gotta start somewhere!

Indeed you do...

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

posted Hide Post
Astronauts might get a little dizzy.

Posts: 8954 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
No, no, it's a critical part of the Artificial Gravity generator.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
Actually pretty damn impressive

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12932 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pretty cool firework..

Posts: 464 | Location: NC | Registered: March 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
It sort of looks like one of these (Fry? I thought you said "Fly"?!):

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Just having a good time
Picture of ragman
posted Hide Post
That was just awesome.

" I didn't fail the test,I just found 100 ways to do it wrong." - Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 1489 | Location: N. C. | Registered: November 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Impressive that the parachute deployed and worked.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
Much more impressive than I was expecting!

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11448 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chongosuerte:
Much more impressive than I was expecting!

Pretty damn cool if you ask me, I was expecting fail. Flew straight and high, parachute deployed and slowed descent.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20808 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Some tricky timing involved. Had to get the wheel turning before the lifting rockets fired so it would stay level.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
fireworks that make the launch crews flee are a good time.

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post